There's also a lot of evidence against it. The problem is that the scientific community black-lists anyone who comes out with any information against it.

I think it's probable, but it's FAR from 100%.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
There's no evidence, silly. Evolution takes thousands of years to observe, and if the christians are right, fossils and such are put there by the gods to test us.

It makes sense, that's why I approve of it.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by musicianamedave
There's also a lot of evidence against it. The problem is that the scientific community black-lists anyone who comes out with any information against it.

The nly evidence I can think of against it are gaps in the fossil record, which are continously being filled.

Geneticists can back up observations in the fossil record with regards to speciation by genome comparison and analysis.
Quote by blackflag49
I support it, but there's no survival of the fittest anymore.. not since we discovered penicillin.

I disagree. Penicillin is just another way in which we're "fit".
I'm a communist. Really.
I regard it as pretty much a fact.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Personally
It doesnt really matter to me
the past is in the past and thats were it should stay
I prefer the present or the future
I know it isan important thing
But, I'm just a lil girl, it doesnt matter to me
...plus I hate all forms of histroy anyway...
call me Shelby

God made everything you see, and don't you question that. You're going to hell otherwise.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by blackflag49
I support it, but there's no survival of the fittest anymore.. not since we discovered penicillin.

That's the worst statement I've ever heard.

Penicillin is worthless now, bacteria became resistant to it decades ago, and there is now not a single antibiotic on the market that one strain or another hasn't developed a resistance to.

Ever heard of MRSA or VRSA?
We've had many of these threads, each gaining maaany pages of "arguing". It always seem to come down to people-who-haven't-read-anything-about-it-but-argues-anyway against smart people.

edit: No I changed my mind.

Quote by ShelbyLynn
But, I'm just a lil girl, it doesnt matter to me

That's the spirit.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
There is already a thread on this, post there.
*reported*

Also, evolution is a proven scientific theory (Look up the scientific definition of theory if you don't understand that statement.)
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
good stuff, pretty well proven

exactly what the hell is the point of this thread?
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by musicianamedave

No. Science doesn't blacklist anything. The problem is, your "evidence" against it, doesn't hold up in a scientific setting. Basically, what I'm saying is the evidence is false.

You can claim whatever you want in science, but you have to back it up with real evidence to get respected. You're acting as if evolution is some sort of scientific dogmatic religion.