My school's computers have adobe paintshop on them, so today, I went and copied the adobe folder onto my flash drive and took it home and now it's saying that I have a catastrophical error.

I've tried putting it on again and it still is being stupid, and I've been looking at reviews for isohunt and torrent archives and they all have comments saying that they have virus's.

Knowing that there's a photoshop request thread here almost every day, and how nobody feels like paying 50 bucks to pirate computer programs, where did any of you get your adobe photoshop?

Any help appreciated...
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
oh and it'd be even better if i can get some feedback from a person with the CS3 version of photoshop...
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
Quote by tjbhdeath squad
My school's computers have adobe paintshop on them, so today, I went and copied the adobe folder onto my flash drive and took it home and now it's saying that I have a catastrophical error.

I've tried putting it on again and it still is being stupid, and I've been looking at reviews for isohunt and torrent archives and they all have comments saying that they have virus's.

Knowing that there's a photoshop request thread here almost every day, and how nobody feels like paying 50 bucks to pirate computer programs, where did any of you get your adobe photoshop?

Any help appreciated...

Sorry, that just sounded so... dramatic.

Anyways, you can't ask for warez here plus photoshop is alot more expensive than $50.

*reported
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████