Just got my Agile AL-3100 from Vanquish. A small note before I begin, this guy was super easy to work with and shipped fast. A+++++

Alrighty. THis is the 3100 with the wide neck, Rootbeer Flame maple top. The top is gorgeous, I got it out in the sun for a couple minutes before it clouded over again and it was AMAZING. Everything on this guitar is top notch quality wise, I don't think I'm even going to have to do much to it for setup or anything, it plays great as is. The knobs and everything looks and feel great. The grover tuners are awesome as well. I plugged it into my new Vox AD15VT and it was love at first strumrolleyes::love:

The guitar has a great tone, there is a definite difference between each pickup and it's really easy to play so far.

Enough talking, let's see some pics!

Edite-something's screwy with my pics, I edited them to be right side up, photobucket shows them right side up, but once embedded they're sideways Grrrr.
Nice shoes

It looks gorgeous, but I have a thing against the scratchplates on LPs. You can probably upgrade the pickups in the future if you like it enough, seems like a good buy!
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
^ yeah, nice shoes!

that looks very nice, though. nice colour.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice guitar!

Also, is it just me or does almost every NGD thread attract posts about shoes?

Oh and that's a killer ironing board!
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Mar 1, 2008,
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?