Page 1 of 4
Tonight my friend and I are going to this party some kids from our high school are throwing a party. But we aren't going to the party to party. We're bringing two 1-gallon gas cans, and we're stealin' some booze and making a quick getaway. Not really in it for the booze so much as for the story. Anyone have any stories like this?

edit: haha I did say party 4 times in two sentences. and booze twice in two sentences. I should have expanded my vocabulary before typing this up. Please judge me for it.
also. does anyone have any stories? because so far I've only gotten flamed.
And yeah, the title is stupid, the idea was a rip off, but it was fun. Worth the experience.
Last edited by PCbassist at Mar 1, 2008,
Quote by FireandFlames
Why not just take the bottles of booze and leave while everybody's trashed?

BORING.
This is one of the dumbest ideas someone in the pit has ever had. Why ruin the party for everyone else?

I don't approve of this at all
Quote by monkeyguitar78
This is one of the dumbest ideas someone in the pit has ever had. Why ruin the party for everyone else.

+1
Just stay at the party and have fun

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave
I dont wanna die, Im a god, why cant I live on?
When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste.
And in my last hour,
Im a slave to the power of death

Member Of The Jagermeister Fan Club
Quote by monkeyguitar78
This is one of the dumbest ideas someone in the pit has ever had. Why ruin the party for everyone else.

You obviously haven't read many posts in the pit then. "Post a picture of a superhero." WHAT?

the cops are most likely showing up anyway. it's a dick move, but it's fun. **** you.
Quote by PCbassist
BORING.

Then do the gas can shit. Every time I've taken stuff from parties, I just take it and leave. But I assume filling up gas cans with liquor and possibly getting hit by a cop car would be fun.
Don't wash out the gas cans. Makes the booze taste better.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by FireandFlames
Why not just take the bottles of booze and leave while everybody's trashed?

Yeah, that way you would have something drinkable, instead a 2 gallon cans full of mixed boozes.
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
why don't you buy your own alcohol, you lazy bums

this is actually more work. we can very easily obtain alcohol, but these kids are douchebags, so this will be fun.
Quote by FireandFlames
Then do the gas can shit. Every time I've taken stuff from parties, I just take it and leave. But I assume filling up gas cans with liquor and possibly getting hit by a cop car would be fun.

**** happens.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Yeah, that way you would have something drinkable, instead a 2 gallon cans full of mixed boozes.
Exactly.

While some mixed boozes taste good, they taste like ass mixed most of the time if the combo's random.
Quote by RHCP94
Don't wash out the gas cans. Makes the booze taste better.

the cans have never been filled.
Quote by PCbassist
the cans have never been filled.

Damn....
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
don't wreck the party man. that is a dick move. unless it is for revenge.
Quote by PCbassist
You obviously haven't read many posts in the pit then. "Post a picture of a superhero." WHAT?

the cops are most likely showing up anyway. it's a dick move, but it's fun. **** you.

You obviously haven't been in the pit long enough to understand it.

Now go buy your own booze.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by FireandFlames
Exactly.

While some mixed boozes taste good, they taste like ass mixed most of the time if the combo's random.

from what we know, there's going to be multiple bottles of each thing, so we could probably snag a gallon of vodka and a gallon of whiskey easily.
Quote by PCbassist

At least you know you're a dick.
Quote by PCbassist
Tonight my friend and I are going to this party some kids from our high school are throwing a party. But we aren't going to the party to party. We're bringing two 1-gallon gas cans, and we're stealin' some booze and making a quick getaway. Not really in it for the booze so much as for the story. Anyone have any stories like this?

Who are you going to tell the story too exactly?
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by monkeyguitar78

At least you know you're a dick.

yeah it's easier to have fun being a dick when you know your a dick. then it's not a surprise when someone goes "YOU DICK! "
Quote by PCbassist
yeah it's easier to have fun being a dick when you know your a dick. then it's not a surprise when someone goes "YOU DICK! "

hopefully getting your ass kicked in by a bunch of buzzed high schoolers will help change your thoughts. i hope you get caught.
Quote by PCbassist
Ted Nugent

Cool.

Just because the way I see it is as you tell the story to who you think doesn't know any of the people you know and inevitably they know someone who went to that party which equals in you getting your arse handed to you.

But if it's only Ted Nugent go ahead.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by bendystraw
hopefully getting your ass kicked in by a bunch of buzzed high schoolers will help change your thoughts. i hope you get caught.

Well really if you guys go and just get really drunk like stereotypical high school douchebags, theyll still be at a loss as far as the amount of alcohol. If you just pull it off and have a good time, whats it matter if you drink it there, or go somewhere else with your gas cans.

Just make sure theyre people that are the type of people that would be likely to do this to other people.

have a good time. drink responsibly. dont drive afterwords.
Quote by Adz2706
what makes these kids douchebags?

the kid having the party steals alcohol, bums alcohol, bums tobacco, steals these items from the store and hes only 16. big deal if we take his **** for once.
Quote by Flemfloyd
Cool.

Just because the way I see it is as you tell the story to who you think doesn't know any of the people you know and inevitably they know someone who went to that party which equals in you getting your arse handed to you.

But if it's only Ted Nugent go ahead.

That's what we thought!
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Jesus, just get a few plastic bags and put the bottles in them.
BORING.
Quote by PCbassist
the kid having the party steals alcohol, bums alcohol, bums tobacco, steals these items from the store and hes only 16. big deal if we take his **** for once.

You just called yourself a douche. Congrats.
Quote by monkeyguitar78
You just called yourself a douche. Congrats.

and i am now calling you one.
douche.

I never bum alcohol, I generally never bum anything. I pay for all the weed my friends and I smoke, I pay for most the alcohol my friends and I drink. I have no guilty conscience about this.
Page 1 of 4