Firstly, hello everybody! I have a choice of buying a sweet Schecter s-1 elite, in black cherry, that feels absolutely heavenly. But to do this I will need to save up money and do some other "things." Or I can buy a 300-400$(American) amp, probably either the Vox ad30-XL or Roland Cube 30. I play everything from metal, like As I lLay dying and Pantera, to classic rock and Van Halen. The problem is my guitar has insane fretbuzz due to high frets that I need filed/hammered. For 70$ I can fix that, however.

My current gear is a Roland MicroCube and Peavey Predator Plus, and it doesn't have a Floyd. If you suggest an amp, please don't suggest a half-stack, because I'm not gigging and it would just be to big. A nice combo(poshibly tube?) would be nice. Thanks everyone.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Thanks, but 50W is alot, isn't it?

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

any other suggestions?