Hi, I'm having a bit of a problem with the music on my computer/iPod.

The thing is, my sis accidentally deleted a bunch of music from my PC, now usually I wouldn't mind but a) There were some good songs in there and b) I can't find them on Limewire. Now the above music is still on my iPod, and I plan to copy it from said iPod onto my computer, hopefully without risking my irretrieveable music.

Any thoughts?

Edit: No the files aren;t in my recycling bin. My sis denies deleting them, but admits to deleting some of her own music from the computer, so I imagine she's done it by accident (Although I can't figure out how about 100 or so songs were deleted by accident).
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Download Ipodagent. You can just upload the music on the ipod into the computer.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Kay. Plug in your ipod, go to My Computer, locate the ipod and click it. If you haven't already, make it so that you can see hidden folders in folder options. Now click on Music, and they're in all the folders. Only problem is, all the song names have changed to random letters, so you won't know which song is which.

EDIT: The above guide copied off me, i swear.
there are programs out there, like the aforementioned ipodagent. i highly suggest you make sure itunes is not set to open when you connect your ipod, and that it is not set to automatically sync. once the songs are back on your computer, then you can change the settings back. ive had this problem before, sadly i cant remember which program i used... but it worked.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Download Ipodagent. You can just upload the music on the ipod into the computer.

I got iPod agent, and it tells me I have nothing at all on my iPod.

Quote by Captain Insano
Get the program iDump. Just google it.

That seems to be working... is there a goddamn 'Select All' button somewhere?