as far as portable music players go? I have an iPod video, and it was awesome... while it still worked, but it broke as soon as the warranty was up ( the same thing happened to a bunch of people that i know who bought an iPod) and i need to got something else to listen to music on but i don't think that i will buy an iPod, is there anyone who has something better then an iPod?
Zune, Creative Zen, and the Samsung P2 if you want a touch screen like the iPod Touch but with superior sound quality.
Many people argue that Zune and Creative MP3 players are much better than the iPod, but both of my iPods are MUCH better than the 2 Creative MP3's I owned a few years ago. However, I do not have any experience with Zune MP3's, so I can't be of much help there.

I just know I'm not replacing my iPod Classic any time soon.
IMO nothing compares to the iPods. I have a video and a touch right now and have had about 6 different iPods over the years and they've all been great.
Does anyone know if there are any other 160 gig mp3 players out there that aren't as expensive as the iPod? I don't exactly have $350 to throw around right now, but I want to be able to fit all of my music on.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Using the words "then" and "than" correctly.
Gear:
Gibson Explorer (white)
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender SuperSonic 112
Visual Sounds Jekyll & Hyde
EHX No.1 Echo
Ibanez Weeping Demon
I cant stand ipods. My mp3 player is busting craps though. I think I may try out a zune, Ive heard good things from other people.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I have a feeling there will be many "ZUNE" answers..

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Zune, but you're going to get LOTS of mixed opinions here.

All I'll say is that the ONLY reason the iPod is so successful, is that Apple were the FIRST company to make mp3 players look NICE.
Before the first iPod, it was just a clear crappy piece of plastic and you could see cables, and all that stuff.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Gunpowder
Does anyone know if there are any other 160 gig mp3 players out there that aren't as expensive as the iPod? I don't exactly have $350 to throw around right now, but I want to be able to fit all of my music on.

.... you have enough songs to even need a 160 gig ipod? Unless you plan on putting on videos on it, even a 80 gig ipod will hold pretty much all the songs you could ever need