Hi!

I'm thinking of getting a Black Jackson RR3, I just love the Rhoads shape and I think that guitar is good

What do you think of that guitar?

Whats good and bad about it?
It's a good guitar for it's price but it only has 22 frets and LFR.
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
Its a good guitar. Made in Japan, Duncan pickups, decent trem. Not much to complain about. Although if you want to save up a bit more, and you are set on getting a trem, they are releasing a Jackson RR5 with a trem very soon.
Be cool.
You get what you pay for. It's a solid guitar, but the pickups leave something to be desired, and the tremolo may not be reliable...
Nowt wrong with the Jackson trems, as long as its black and not the silver one.

I heard they may be releasing a Rhodes with a maple neck, now that'll be one fine looking geetar!!!!
rr3 has a maple neck. and it comes stock with duncan JB's and Jazz, hard to find stock on a guitar at this price. i'm gona get one soon in transparent red...mmmmmm
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
One problem that a lot of people are going to state is that it's a bolt-on. Now if you're willing to wait it out a little bit and save up a few extra bucks, Jackson is releasing in April (if I remember right) the RR5FR. That's an RR5 with a Floyd. I don't know if it'll be an OFR or an LFR. Regardless, I have no doubt that it will be a reliable trem.

Quote by COBHC_Slayer
It's a good guitar for it's price but it only has 22 frets and LFR.

Yeah, a really reliable LFR.

Quote by fergus74
Nowt wrong with the Jackson trems, as long as its black and not the silver one.

I heard they may be releasing a Rhodes with a maple neck, now that'll be one fine looking geetar!!!!

Lol, they all do. But I'm sure you're thinking of the RR24M, which will have a maple fretboard.
O HELL YEA. How much do you think the RR5FR is going to cost? I am definitely going to start saving. Maybe il get lucky, its supposed to come out in april, and my birthdays in april
ive got a black RR3 and have no complaints...sturdy construction and the trem perfoms well although the paint on my hardware is wearing off. All round good guitar for the price in my oppinion.
i just got mine today, love the feel of the neck. the set up from the factory was crappy but i had to install a tremol no, so i had to set it up again anyway. The action is freaking perfect! and the duncans are just amazing.

except its not very comfortable to play sitting down. i'll probably get used to it soon enough.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
there is only one thing i hate about the rr3 and ke3... no binding
My Gear
Edwards E-LP-98LTC
Ibanez RG 321 MH
Jackson DK2M with tonezone
Mesa Mark III
Tech 21 Trademark 10