Hey, i am saving up for an epiphone les paul, but i don't have enough money to buy a new amp too, so i was just wondering, will this amp produce the sound qualities of a les paul? It's my current amp.

(sorry it had to be on an ebay page, but i couldn't the same model anywhere else)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Fender-squire-guitar-amp-SP-10_W0QQitemZ150219967756QQihZ005QQcategoryZ58718QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

It's a little 22 watt amp.
i had one of those it is terrible don't waste your money. mine broke 1 month after the warranty
Australia, and i'm getting an epiphone les paul seperate, i jhust wanna know a good amp that will get a good sound out of it in a resonable price range
what about a crate? theres one fore $200 over here.

And whats the minimum wattage i shouls have in an amp
Quote by TacticalMuffin
dude no matter wat, squier sucks. dont go for their gear if ur a half experienced player

Shut the hell up.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
They're amps are crappy obviously, but they make some descent guitars (and some crappy ones too, but you totally just generalized/bandwagoned them)
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by /\AC/\DC/\
what about a fender frontman? It's 25 watt and looks pretty nice

I own the Fender Frontman 15R. It's OK for practicing and messing around, but you can get a much better amp for your money. Try out a Roland Cube.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by /\AC/\DC/\
what about a fender frontman? It's 25 watt and looks pretty nice

the cleans are good cheap SS cleans, but a valvetronix blows the rest out ofthe water.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by /\AC/\DC/\
is there a specific type of microcube that i should get??

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Roland-Micro-Cube-Combo-Amp-481169-i1175936.gc

This is the Roland Micro Cube they're talking about.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
well does it get loud enouugh for other people to hear it? As long as it's better than my amp right now i'm fine.

I'm not that old, so once i get a job i can afford a better amp, but for now, i need something in that price range.
i play a vast amount of songs, this is a very verstaile amp isn't it? Like i play ac/dc, guns n roses, led zep, metallica, chilli peppers and so on.

And should i get the 15 watt one? Is it as good as the little one?
No, the 15 watter isn't as good, strangely. If you want to get the bigger one, get the 30 or 60 watter. The 15 doesn't have the same modeling options that the 30, 60, or the Microcube do.

And yes, it's pretty versatile. Good cleans, from warm, jazzy cleans (JC 120) to spanky, squeeky, Fender cleans (Black Panel), from metal (Stack) to great classic rock crunch (Brit Combo).