cHECK THESE GUYS OUT I want to see some opinions on them I think one of the best bands to come out in a while even tho theyve been working on their first album for like 3 yrs but its here now and is in yer face like cinderblocks flyin out of the speakers. check vit out here

http://www.myspace.com/kingdomofsorrow
Last edited by bigrich84 at Feb 29, 2008,
Quite the line up they have there. Althought it took one look at that list to know what it would sound like.

Anyway, not bad stuff. I guess I would pick up the album.
Don't be derivative. Explore...
Lol at "The Old One Needs a Cold One"
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you... - Abomino Aetas
Kirk Windstein undid every bit of credit he earned with Crowbar by just considering working with that Hatebreed mongrol. The music is even worse, like ****ing Sludgecore? Really? **** that...
I think they're alright-not great, but not terrible. Their 2nd album wasn't as good as the first. Kirk really is much better in Crowbar and Down though.
Quote by Clownmite
Irony, anyone?

HELLEDIT: Holy shit this was from 2 years ago

HELLEDIT2: oh my god this is terrible.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Last edited by Helloween4Ever at Aug 12, 2010,
Somebody knows how to searchbar.

On topic though, I thought that the music was very boring. Nothing exciting here, pretty bland music. After reading the reviews from Revolver and Kerrang at the top I knew what to expect.
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.