Found one in a pawn shop has a few scuff marks and needs some TLC I can get it for about $180. I think it is a 1990 is it worth that?Comes with a case.
My Gear

Schecter Gryphon with Seymour Duncan JB Bridge and Jazz Neck PU's
Fender Superchamp XD Amp
Bad Monkey Pedal
I'd say it's worth that. I doubt it's much of a looker but they had decent hardware and fast necks.

Check out the Ibanez catalogue here from 1990 if you need info. It was the bottom of the range bass then though so don't expect amazing quality
Last edited by smb at Feb 29, 2008,
i know this will sound stupid but
whats a pawn shop?
i dont live in USA or UK and i am not very good at my english i am tired of reading those words and not understanding them
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
A shop where you can sell stuff when you're short of money so always full of music equipment since musicians are always broke!
It is a shop where you take items and they will loan you a certain amount of cash (usually not near what the item is worth)with them holding the item as a security against you paying the money back.If you don't pay the money back in a specified period of time (usually 30-90 days)they keep the item, if you pay them you get the item back.
My Gear

Schecter Gryphon with Seymour Duncan JB Bridge and Jazz Neck PU's
Fender Superchamp XD Amp
Bad Monkey Pedal