Page 1 of 2
#1
BIG QUESTION

ok, so suppose that you live on the outskirts of a big city, and some terrorist group targeted it with a nuclear bomb. not a massive one, just a hiroshima scale thing.

you have ten minutes before it hits.

you can choose to go towards the city center, then you are 100% certain to go instantly when the bomb hits.

or you can choose to flee the city, which gives you a 10% percent chance of survival, and a 90% chance that you wont make it to safety, your eyeballs will melt and you will die a slow, agonising death of radiation poisoning.

what would you do?
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
#2
Second one, worst case i just hold my breath and die while unconcious

or

i live


Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth


"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
#3
rational thoughts during a neuclear bomb attack wouldn't happen for me.
#6
Run behind my couch and use my Spider III to shield me from the nuclear blast
Never was much good for anything else...
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
#7
it stay in the city. the dying slowly thing is horrible...

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.


If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
#8
I'll take my helicopter and flee, just like in CoD4.

Oh wait.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
#9
yo no if ur close enough to even see the initial detonation, ur close enough to be killed instantly right?


the shockwave goes much further than the actual explosion
#10
I'd build a moat!... No seriously, I'd probably go to the city, anything else sounds painful.
I know exactly what I think I'm doing.
#14
I'd cover myself in roaches cause they can survive a nuclear attack.
#15
go underground :P simple lol and just live it out down their for a bit
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.


Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
#16
Quote by agreth_3rd
run away, but take a knife/gun/pills just in case.


What kind of pills? And where would you get the gun from?
I know exactly what I think I'm doing.
#17
Quote by Melan
I'd cover myself in roaches cause they can survive a nuclear attack.



They can survive radiation, they don't shelter out explosions.


And I would run towards the bomb.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
#18
Quote by ewp805
Run behind my couch and use my Spider III to shield me from the nuclear blast
Never was much good for anything else...

Wow well now I don't think I'm selling mine..

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
#19
Quote by MedicreDemon
They can survive radiation, they don't shelter out explosions.


And I would run towards the bomb.


shush you!
#21
Quote by _deeperthewound
Flee. 10% is better than 0%.

No way, I'd choose the instant death.

Did you see the aftermath victims of hiroshima?

severe burns over 100% of your body.

I'd rather die quick and painlessly than live as a bundle of scar tissue in constant agony.
#22
head to the center. i'd rather die of the explosion then dry out. radiation poisoning sucks.
Too cool for a signature.
#23
I'd drive as far as I could and bring a gun with me. If I don't make it out safe, I pull the trigger.
#25
Quote by nt1440
yo no if ur close enough to even see the initial detonation, ur close enough to be killed instantly right?


the shockwave goes much further than the actual explosion



god, theres always one isnt there...

thankyou very much for that little fact leutenant groves, but this is hypothetical
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
#26
I'd start digging.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
#27
You have like 10 minutes..

The hole you dig would be like 4 feet into the ground
I know exactly what I think I'm doing.
#28
If you live on the outskirts of town and book your car to go 120 mph (and that's pushing it) in those ten minutes, assuming there is no trafic, you would only get 20 miles away (that is also assuming the road goes straight). That's not far enough. I'd drive to the center.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
#29
Go to a underground shelter? All the mini marts near my housing estate are underground.
Hmmm....but I could be trapped under a huge pile of rubble after the explosion.
Baby, can you dig your man?
He's a righteous man,
Baby, can you dig your man?

- Larry Underwood
#31
Quote by Kensai
I'll take my helicopter and flee, just like in CoD4.

Oh wait.



I'm going with you. But in case that some friend goes down, we leave him behind! Understood?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

#35
Stay at home, tripping on acid and having kinky sex.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
#38
Quote by ICEMANN999
i'd hit the nuke with a hammer



I can just picture it now.. Just as its about to hitm throw the hammer at it lol!
#40
I'd duck and cover. I'll be perfectly safe
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Page 1 of 2