Where is I suppozed 2 put dis cable ??????

The port in the back of the Wii doesn't look the same as the one in the back of my CPU so help me out!!! Or does it go in the back.....?

EDIT: when i go into internet connections it asks me to use wireless or wired. So I'm pretty sure I can use a cable

EDIT2: it goes in the back thanks for nothing ug

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/connectingOnline.jsp?entryId=wdRouter
Last edited by gosteelers75 at Feb 29, 2008,
Quote by gosteelers75
Where is I suppozed 2 put dis cable ??????

The port in the back of the Wii doesn't look the same as the one in the back of my CPU so help me out!!! Or does it go in the back.....?

Wii uses WiFi, not a cable.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Learn grammar and spelling, then go to Google. The Wii is not a difficult console to set up. The only problem I had was with WEP but then I found out how to change my router settings from the default and it works fine now.
Quote by tyronelab
Learn grammar and spelling, then go to Google. The Wii is not a difficult console to set up. The only problem I had was with WEP but then I found out how to change my router settings from the default and it works fine now.

lol, WEP.

Seriously, the Wii uses Wi-Fi. And, if you use encryption, use WPA.
wifi =/= cable
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Is it possible to get Wii internet for free?
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Quote by LinkManDX
Do you mean the browser? I got it for free, but that was like a year ago.

yes
but i mean now
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Quote by sickminded fool
yes
but i mean now

I think that the free offer ended June 2007. Sorry, but you're going to have to cough up the $20.00 USD for the card. You get to buy some Virtual Console games, though, so that's alright.
Quote by GuitarHero87645
the browser costs 5 or 6 bucks now.

IMO it's not worth it. The novelty of getting to use the controller to type wears off pretty quickly and just becomes annoying.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
Quote by thsrayas
IMO it's not worth it. The novelty of getting to use the controller to type wears off pretty quickly and just becomes annoying.

You can use a USB keyboard now, but it's still not worth it IMO.
Quote by GuitarHero87645
You can use a USB keyboard now, but it's still not worth it IMO.

Ah I didn't know that, I haven't even played mine in a few months. But yeah, I just can't see it being worth it.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
ANSWER TO TS:

You have to buy a USB adapter to use a wired LAN connection. Out of the box, you can only use WiFi.

Regardless, I still have an awful feeling that you have no idea what the **** you're talking about, so I'd suggest calling customer support and have them explain if you still can't get it working.