im getting a new amp next year

Price Range: up to and including $400
Guitar: Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Type of Music: Rock/ Heavy Metal

any Ideas
This works for almost any situation....

Quote by PaulyVengeance
Punch it. Punch it until it goes away.
Next year? You'll want a different sound by then if you're fairly new to guitar especially. And if you're saving up for a year you can save more than $400 - that's less than eight dollars a week.
I'd suggest any relatively small tube amp (no more than 30 watts, and even then you can't turn it up very far without the floor shaking).
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Peavey Valveking 112 maybe.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by soul_power
Peavey Valveking 112 maybe.

that is 50 watt all tube, and to quote someone on my question about this: "It's tinnitus causing. And Ear bleeding. It'll knock your drummer over."
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.