I will be getting a Esp Kh-503 very soon and im going to start modding it right when i get it. So heres the question... Which Licensed Floyd do yall think is better? The one thats in the KH-503 or the First Edition Ibanez Edge I have from my other Ibanez project? Or should i stick my edge III in it i heard the quality is amazing... (lol just joking about that last part)

This is going to be my main guitar since im getting rid of or parting out my RG370dx. Due to my project guitar im building being the same guitar as the 370 but 100% better quality...

What are your opinions? And yes i know a original floyd is the way to go. But im not trying to throw alot of cash at this guitar just yet... Only upgrading the pickups to emg's and maybe the tremolo swap.
LFR no go OFR Yes.
Jackson DXMG With SD Blackouts
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez GSR205EX
Acoustic B200H W/ Acoustic B410
Peavey Vypyr 30
^ you know what an edge is, right?

i'd have thought the edge is better. many people prefer it to an OFR. EDIT: though the edge might not fit in the route you have.

edge III probably isn't that great.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?