I hope this is the right place to post this. Here's my deal:

I've been highly motivated to write my own song (for my girlfriend) because how she told me she would do anything to have a song written for her, and I want to grant this for her.

Inspired by the intro for I'll Be by Edwin Mccain, I have a picking that I would like to go throughout the entire song (the tabbing is to be just a backround thing throughout the song, where the strumming will take over that). Where I'm stuck is I want to add a strumming over it, something that flows nicely and has a sweet, soft melody.

If that needs some clarification, ask and I'll gladly try and re-word it. Also, if you are interested in helping me, let me know and I will send you my recording of the tapping I have so you can hear me playing it and strum something along to it.

If interested, let me know here and shoot me a PM and I'll get in contact with you. I'm not asking for a full project from anyone, just like i mentioned, a nice strumming to go along with what I already have. Nothing complex. If I can just get a push start from someone, I can take it from there.

I really appreciate the consideration. Means a lot to me, and will mean even more to her :]

-Jake