I kinda got this idea after listening to the Roadrunner United sesions, and I thought it'd be cool if we did a similar thing. If you have any riffs, solos, vocals, bass riffs, drums whatever, just post in this thread saying that you're interested, and we'll work something out. I posted this in the Metal Forum, but it wasn't garnering much interest, so I came here.

Only metal, and it's variants please
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.
i can do rhythym guitar or bass if u need...
GEAR
Guitar
Ibanez RG42DX
Peavey Valveking100
Avatar 4x12 cabinet w/ Celestion Vintage 30's
Line 6 Spider 3
DOD Flanger
Ernie Ball Strings
Bass
Dean Edge 4
Peavey TNT 135
GHS Strings
Quote by christianbassis
i can do rhythym guitar or bass if u need...

That'd be great, thanks.

Also, if anyone isn't exactly familiar with how the Roadrunner United thing worked, I'll give a quick explanation. Bassically, there were four "captains" who picked out whatever musicians were on the label, and worked on songs together. So for this, the more people the better.
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.
i got some pretty sweet riffs in my riff bank.

and i can play simple lead nothing fancy, check out my profile for my stuff.

Last edited by wozzsta at Feb 29, 2008,
Quote by wozzsta
i got some pretty sweet riffs in my riff bank.

and i can play simple lead nothing fancy, check out my profile for my stuff.

Im quite impressed with your skill. Also, if you wouldn't mind maybe contributing vocals to this project, I have some lyrics if you don't.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by H(i)SS
only metal...

well... what did you have in mind?
Quote by severed-metal

I think if you want to do this, you should be making groups of people.. Just like on the RR record..
And let everyone do just 1 song I guess..

Quote by Rhyan_EG
well... what did you have in mind?

I think this thing should be metal orientated.. But I don't see why you couldn't insert other genres like Blues Jazz or just plain rock?
Quote by ever dying
I think if you want to do this, you should be making groups of people.. Just like on the RR record..
And let everyone do just 1 song I guess..

I think this thing should be metal orientated.. But I don't see why you couldn't insert other genres like Blues Jazz or just plain rock?

That'd be pretty cool. If you want to join up, post in the thread in the metal forum please though, it's became the official UG United thread.
Quote by severed-metal