Page 1 of 4
im over at a friends and my amp broke and were bored and were outa weed, so we just decided to say **** it we ben searchin on the net and we lookin for household spices adn **** to get high on, is it true you can get high on tea? and if not does anyone know what you CAN get high on, around the house no medice no huffing just smoking
nut meg
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Poop and Pee in a bottle and then sniff it.
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
huff glue or whip-its
Quote by ANGRY PIRATE
LIES!!! SLANDEROUS LIES
NOTHING IS BETTER THAN FAPPAGE!!!

Quote by SOADrox429
Uh... Sex?
Sniff some ****ing white glue.

Kids these days...
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
take peanut shells and put them in water if salted then dry if necisary under lamp or sumthin then crush and smoke inside the shells r a chemical u can get high off of look it up works best wen not commercial peauts
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Pour a bunch of household cleaners together, and drink them.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
if you eat 42-46 pounds of chocolate you will feel a noticable buzz. and yes that is a fact
yeah, start robotripping
a couple of idiot kids at my school got taken to the hospital yesterday from an OD
but it'll make you trip balls
ok, i dont want stuff that is going to kill me the first time ok like household cleaners and sniffing glue i heard kills you aswell i want stuff that you smoke like spices or sum ****
Quote by BittertwistedZa
smoking tea makes you sick?, are you supposed to smoke nutmeg ? and the nana peels

Yes, smoking tea will make you sick.
DO NOT smoke nutmeg. In order to get high, you have to eat it, and in large amounts. Around 10 ounces will make you hallucinate, but I wouldn't recommend eating any by itself, much less 10 ounces. It's got a very sand-like texture, and an extremely strong taste.
Not sure about banana peels, though.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
s.r.v. apparently wants this kid dead.
Alice in Chains, Days of the New, Tool, and The Meat Puppets... these are a few of my favorite things
Quote by BittertwistedZa
ok, i dont want stuff that is going to kill me the first time ok like household cleaners and sniffing glue i heard kills you aswell i want stuff that you smoke like spices or sum ****

I'm so relieved you didn't actually try that.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
glue won't kill u it gets u high and won't kill u as long as you don't huff too much. and u can do whip-its. inhaling the compressed air ina whipped cream can.
Quote by ANGRY PIRATE
LIES!!! SLANDEROUS LIES

Quote by SOADrox429
Uh... Sex?
Quote by s.r.v.
if you eat 42-46 pounds of chocolate you will feel a noticable buzz. and yes that is a fact

Or you could just eat quite a bit less pure coca bean.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
eating whole nutmegs will get you really high, but it takes five hours to kick in and lasts for like a day. Cough syrup works if you can find enough of it, just make sure Dextromethorphan Hbr is the only active ingredient.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by BittertwistedZa

robitussin.
Seriously....

Poop and Pee in you toilet but dont flush!

Let it sit for like a half hour and then go in and sniff the aroma.
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
Official drug thread is official.
Alice in Chains, Days of the New, Tool, and The Meat Puppets... these are a few of my favorite things
Quote by Cowslayer
Seriously....

Poop and Pee in you toilet but dont flush!

Let it sit for like a half hour and then go in and sniff the aroma.

It would take longer than that, first of all. The whole thing is pretty much wrong, and excessively stupid.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
so heres what ive heard so far that we might try
tea
bananas
not nutmeg cuz im leavin in the morning

we need stuff to smoke people not **** to drink or huff just like household spices or sumthing we wanna trip balls weve smoked weed its ok but we want something like hillucinatons like lsd but we cant get none
eat a ****load of nutmeg

Seriously. From wikipedia

In amounts of 10-40 g (~4-8 teaspoons) it is a mild to medium hallucinogen, producing visual distortions and a mild euphoria. Nutmeg contains myristicin, a weak monoamine oxidase inhibitor.
Quote by BittertwistedZa
tea
bananas

we need stuff to smoke people not **** to drink or huff just like household spices or sumthing we wanna trip balls weve smoked weed its ok but we want something like hillucinatons like lsd but we cant get none

Nutmeg will cause hallucinations. You can mix it with oatmeal, if it's ground, but I doubt that you have 10 ounces of nutmeg lying around, and I'm guessing that there is at least 3 of you.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Quote by BittertwistedZa
tea
bananas

why do you not want robitussin? it doesnt make sense.
Quote by BittertwistedZa
tea
bananas

I know it's not smoking, but downing half a bottle of DXM (cough syrup) works pretty well...
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
you could get high off of happiness

OR

high off of god...

the choice is yours
Quote by clint160
Computer: $500
Internet Connection: $20
Getting caught masturbating on webcam:
priceless
salvia, not exactly a household item lol but its ur safest alternative to lsd if u get a high potency, but as far as household goes for hallucinations go with cough medicine make sure it has DXM in it and you want to take about 270-300mg of the DXM not of the whole syrup/pill. Which reminds me i forgot i had a bottle of DXM pills ima go take those now .
Quote by ANGRY PIRATE
LIES!!! SLANDEROUS LIES

Quote by SOADrox429
Uh... Sex?
Quote by saucynoodles
you could get high off of happiness

OR

high off of god...

the choice is yours

Or you could just not get high right now. Wait until tomorrow and go get some acid.
Or you could just get smashed.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Quote by BittertwistedZa
reason we dont wanna get high on cough medicine is number 1 we aint got none and numba 2 it taste like **** anyways

well i can understnd the first part but the second part is dumb. all you have to do is down it with ****ing like sunny delight it tastes fine.
Page 1 of 4