does anyone have any experience with this guitar? i'm thinking about buying it because it seems like a good deal for the price, it seems to have pretty good reviews but i'd like to see what you guys think
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Kramer-Striker-FR422SM-Electric-Guitar?sku=515339
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
great guitar buy it now
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
anyone here with personal experience with this guitar?
80's Kramers were fabulous, I love my Baretta. It's good for anything, really. I, for one thing, play mainly blues, and with a coiltap on the JB and an additional single at the neck... mmm. Great.

The new Kramers are meh. Not really good. Save up for a vintage one.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
well its not that i'm looking to buy a guitar, i was initially going to buy a a new ipod but then that guitar caught my eyes and for 250 dollars i could afford it, but i think i'm going to go with the ipod now; plus it seems like all the sites that carry it are backordered
Quote by C.C. Deville
does anyone have any experience with this guitar? i'm thinking about buying it because it seems like a good deal for the price, it seems to have pretty good reviews but i'd like to see what you guys think
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Kramer-Striker-FR422SM-Electric-Guitar?sku=515339

yeah, i've got one with a rosewood fingerboard.

it's alright, not a lemon, but to be honest it's not much better than a starter guitar to be honest. that's what i think, anyway. it's pretty much my only guitar that i rarely if ever play.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
got that. its pretty good. neck's a bit too thick.and sustains not so great. i think i got a slightly messed up one. im puttin in new pups (tonezone for bridge and jb. jr. in neck) and probably gettin the neck sanded down. after that its gonna be one awesome ax.