I Play alto sax and i transcribed this piece on to guitar, and just messed around with it a bit. and yes, i know that note at 19 seconds is horrible

Just need some feedback, and hope you enjoy.

Song Here

If you link me to your song, ill crit it to the best of my ability
Good song, nice playing. A few rough spots but overall very nice. It would've been really cool if you had a backing track or something, but it was still good. Nice job.
your tempo varies every now and then and like you noted some of the notes are ragged. if you really wanted to play this song I think it would sound best with some kind of fingerpicking arrangement.
Quote by Jimmy94
your tempo varies every now and then and like you noted some of the notes are ragged. if you really wanted to play this song I think it would sound best with some kind of fingerpicking arrangement.

I Might try and eventually figure out how to finger pick it, but i Transcribed it from Recorder to Alto Sax to Guitar so i didnt really have a lot to work with How-to-Play-the-Notes wise.

Would kinda Fingerpicking the Chords (f G A G F G A) work?
Quote by Tubyboulin
I Might try and eventually figure out how to finger pick it, but i Transcribed it from Recorder to Alto Sax to Guitar so i didnt really have a lot to work with How-to-Play-the-Notes wise.

Would kinda Fingerpicking the Chords (f G A G F G A) work?

I'm not sure about the key of the song or even the right chords... so I'm just going to assume you're right and the song is in the key of F

fingerpicking the chords will work, but you have to make the II and III of the progression a minor7 chord... so it should be

Fmaj Gmin7 Amin7 Gmin7 Fmaj Gmin7 Amin7

of course there's always the possibility of chord substitutions or alternate choices
Quote by Jimmy94
I'm not sure about the key of the song or even the right chords... so I'm just going to assume you're right and the song is in the key of F

fingerpicking the chords will work, but you have to make the II and III of the progression a minor7 chord... so it should be

Fmaj Gmin7 Amin7 Gmin7 Fmaj Gmin7 Amin7

of course there's always the possibility of chord substitutions or alternate choices

Alright, i just used the notes i played to Guess Chords so im not sure keys and stuff, but ill deffinitly try out that. Thanks!