Poll: How much water do you drink daily?
Poll Options
View poll results: How much water do you drink daily?
None (you get your water from food)
4 5%
50-250mL
10 12%
250-600mL
17 20%
600-900mL
14 16%
1-1.7L
29 34%
Other (please state)
11 13%
Voters: 85.
Page 1 of 2
From birth to 14 years of age I never really drunk much water. Then (for unknown reasons) I suddenly started to drink alot more. Up until I was 14 I would drink maybe a glass or two of water per day, now I drink about 2.5 litres. I sometimes drink alot more just out of boredom or whatever. How much do you guys drink per day? Just wondering because I think I drink quite a lot and some people I know never drink water and get enough of it from their food etc. How much does water UG drink per day? ..

Oh, and if where you live you use the imperial system of measurement, please convert your amount to litres here: http://convert.french-property.co.uk/
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
^ are you fat?

i never really drank much water
now its about 3- 4 bottles a day
Quote by Andreas1
i only ever drink 7up...seriously 6 cans today

That is insane.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by shtiming
^ are you fat?

i never really drank much water
now its about 3- 4 bottles a day

not really i dont eat fatty foods i just drink 7up all the time.
bah I hate aquafina, it has an awkward taste to me, I like the fuji water that comes in the rectagular bottles.
But I don't drink to much water, maybe a bottle a day
Gear:
Hagstrom Viking cherry
Crate B15 bass amp
Squier SQ MB-5 5-String Bass
Epi Valve Junior head
Russian Muff
FAB Chorus

I HAVE THE RED PUBIS
I'm not sure how much I drink, but I remember one day I drank 9 bottles of water. I didn't even do anything that day.
ive only drink 7up for about 2 years now..give or take some smoothies and some waters mostly 8 or 9 7ups a day
usually about 1 litre
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
i drink heaps of water especially right now im nursing a cold and i want my throat to get back into shape so i can start singing again. I drink water with every meal and in between meals, in between songs when im busking, practising, or playing a show, otherwise my falsetto starts to break up
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
how much water is in beer? cause that affects my answer
TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

FS/FT: Cort SP1 Stratocaster
Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO
I luv cold water, i drink like 3-6 glasses/bottles a day, I need it anyways cause I'm a screamer when I sing and my throut gets dry.
Quote by jonathan92
schecter damien 7 is one monster of a guitar.

[Proud owner of a Schecter Damien 7]
Quote by Andreas1
ive only drink 7up for about 2 years now..give or take some smoothies and some waters mostly 8 or 9 7ups a day

yeah we get it, your weird, no need to repost it
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
I'd estimate about 2-2.5 gallons a day. Seriously, I'll drink about two and a half sixteen ounce glasses every forty minutes or so when I'm at home. I piss like ten times a day on average, I'm not sure if this is good or bad, I just really like clear water. Keeps me from eating a butt load.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
If I drank any more water in one day, I'd drink a little bit more water than what I normally drink in one day.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I do NOT like Aquafina. Ugh! *shudders*

Poland Spring is where it's at. It just tastes so much more natural. Aquafina has a weird taste to me, I don't know if it's purifying chemicals they put in the water or what.
Quote by druz15_UG
yeah we get it, your weird, no need to repost it

no honestly i go to the shops about 2 times a day and get a pack, or i go to the cashcarry and buy 24 for 5 bucks. Mmmm the sweet lemon and lime flavoured drink is so refreshing. I used to call it lemonade but i was sadly mistaken, its a lemon and lime flavoured drink.

Have you ever tried putting bits of lemon and lime in a can of lemon and lime drink? its pretty 'sweet'
you guys shouldn't buy bottled water, the plastic seeps into the water and also why pay for water that comes from your tap. but i drink about 2.7 Ls daily...
I don't drink water at all, I live off of mostly just mountain dew and chocolate milk at school
A 2 liter bottle of dew usually lasts me one day
Quote by seth_cohen
you guys shouldn't buy bottled water, the plastic seeps into the water and also why pay for water that comes from your tap. but i drink about 2.7 Ls daily...

I actually thought that was only when you froze water. When it melted, it brought chemicals from the plastic into the water.

I remember reading that somewhere, but maybe what you said is right.
ah that may be true as well but either way a lot of people freeze water in the summer so there going to drink plastic someway or another...mostly.
Quote by TheCaptain777
I don't drink water at all, I live off of mostly just mountain dew and chocolate milk at school
A 2 liter bottle of dew usually lasts me one day

throw the dew down the well

so my country can be free
Quote by KetchupLad14
I actually thought that was only when you froze water. When it melted, it brought chemicals from the plastic into the water.

I remember reading that somewhere, but maybe what you said is right.

yeh that's true. unfortunately i found that out after soccer season lol.
i drink prlly a few liters a day. I don't really know the conversion rate but i think a bottle is 500ml so i drink like 3L a day maybe. Staying hydrated makes your muscles work to their full potential and curbs your appetite. I'm cutting weight right now so a lot of water is good. Downfall is i pee like a racehorse
Quote by ANGRY PIRATE
LIES!!! SLANDEROUS LIES
NOTHING IS BETTER THAN FAPPAGE!!!

Quote by SOADrox429
Uh... Sex?
Quote by seth_cohen
ah that may be true as well but either way a lot of people freeze water in the summer so there going to drink plastic someway or another...mostly.

I refuse to let anyone in family do that. It annoys the crap out of them.
Quote by seth_cohen

Not to nag, but the amount of plastic by-products ingested through a previously frozen bottle is so small that it becomes negligable outside of extreme circumstances. The studies that put out the information work in such extremes to generate awareness for possible health code violations. In truth, all plastics are basically bad for you at some level. The FDA warns against eating something like 3 frozen dinners a week for the levels of plastic that leech into your food while you microwave the container.

-the more you know...
Quote by guitar/bass76
Not to nag, but the amount of plastic by-products ingested through a previously frozen bottle is so small that it becomes negligable outside of extreme circumstances. The studies that put out the information work in such extremes to generate awareness for possible health code violations. In truth, all plastics are basically bad for you at some level. The FDA warns against eating something like 3 frozen dinners a week for the levels of plastic that leech into your food while you microwave the container.

-the more you know...

zzzzz ya ya ya...everyones an expert on everything on UG.
I drink water after and before i smoke, and I smoke about a pack and a half a day. So a lot of water.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Page 1 of 2