Page 1 of 2
Jesus Christ, it's the myspace kid all over again.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
"I watched Dexter with you, remember!?"
Alice in Chains, Days of the New, Tool, and The Meat Puppets... these are a few of my favorite things
I almost wish the video game was the problem with that kid.
EDIT: But he's young, give him a break. We've all been there, haven't we?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
I can see a kid doing that. Kid's are weird these days. All public schools do is teach this feel-good bull**** these days.
Lmfao, that was pretty disturbign when he started to spit up though....eugh.....

"I think he **** himself..."
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
"If you first don't succeed, try again."

"WHAT ARE YOU A MATH TEACHER OR SOMETHING?"

*kils selph*
I know someone who's 23 and acts like this.

Parents, don't get your kids a game system. unless is happens to have sonic the hedgehog. If it does, force them to thier knees and make them worship it like the golden calf in the steak thread.
2004 Fender Mexican Fat Strat
2003 Epiphone SG-400
Marshall DSL-401
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter

http://www.myspace.com/realityfracture/
"WHY? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!"

Someone needs his ass kicked...
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
on that story about the little girl dieing did anyone but me notice the the last names of the older sister and her boyfriend were Roberts and Trujillo and after hours of study i've come to the conclusion that Robert Trujillo of the band Metallica killed the little girl with his crazy ass bass playing.
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
I get like that playing Football Manager. God damn mushroom headed kids are all the same.
He's just a kid in America.

Edit - I really hope that's his sister because if not she is totally wrong by starting to film him, I mean wtf? Look at that huge ass TV as well. This video makes me angryyyyy..
Last edited by Jackolas at Mar 1, 2008,
u can see him smile at 4:48
probably acted. but very good acting.
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
God, the other guys clearly don't have a life.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Meh he's just teaching his brother a lesson about accepting failure ....
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
i just don't find these funny...i think the kids are pathetic, but the people taunting them aren't any better. these people need lives, moreso than even UG does.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by dayvbayb
u can see him smile at 4:48
probably acted. but very good acting.

An oscar winning performance, clearly...
Oh. My. God.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

This is exactly why 3-10yr olds should not play video games. Not only are they actually too young (age rating) to play them, but also they whine and bitch all the time. And online that is ****ing annoying.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
It looks like he has rabies when he drools. Also, to the person who posted the murder thing. Maybe parents should control what their children watch and do. If they think they are going to take it seriously, take it away from them. I also LOVE how the news says "Our 13 year olds are growing up in a world of Grand Theft Auto and Manhunt, they are getting influenced by video games..." Well, maybe since THERE ARE RATINGS PARENTS you can control what the f*** your kids are being "influenced" by.
Quote by Burning Star 4
on that story about the little girl dieing did anyone but me notice the the last names of the older sister and her boyfriend were Roberts and Trujillo and after hours of study i've come to the conclusion that Robert Trujillo of the band Metallica killed the little girl with his crazy ass bass playing.

That's awesome. Some crazy coincidence.
Page 1 of 2