Oh, I need help with my homework. I need to do an analysis of someone (anyone) using a couple personality theories I learnt about in class. Unfortunately, so far, we've only really covered the Psychoanalytic perspective, and most of those theories are centred around the effects of one's childhood.
So, the fictional (made up) character I'm going to analyze needs to have an established childhood.
So far, I've come up with Anakin or Luke Skywalker, Ender from Ender's Game, or one of the kids from Malcom in the Middle, but I'm not convinced any one of these is my ideal subject. Any suggestions?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
How much of an established childhood do you need? Drizzt Do'Urden does pwn really hard, but Ender's childhood experiences are developed far more. Are you doing a cause-and-effect thing to explain the adult's actions?
A wise man is not wise because of his wiseness, but because of his manness.

Quote by floppypick
Penis.. do digimon have them?
Quote by Darth_Queso
How much of an established childhood do you need? Drizzt Do'Urden does pwn really hard, but Ender's childhood experiences are developed far more. Are you doing a cause-and-effect thing to explain the adult's actions?

Yeah, that's more or less it. Like explain that the character is dependant on certain defence mechanisms because he or she had a ****ed childhood or whatever. So it would be best to have characters to are slightly off their rocker.

Yes, Ender is awesome, but I've never heard of Drizzt Do'Urden before, but he does have a pretty interesting story, according to Wikipedia.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.