I really hate myself for liking it,but the single pickup and checkerboard pickguard is cool,with some modification it could be a great metal guitar.
No, there was some other dude who started a thread about it and it got to like 6 pages. Use the search bar for "Avril Lavigne Guitar" or something.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Quote by conquistador
*facepalm*

wow lets go put emgs and a bigsby on a hello kitty strat

that would be awesome

No, avrils guitar looks cheap n crap
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
hate hate hate hate hate it i would burn it.
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
I'd rather die than be in the presence of that sorry excuse for a guitar.

And no, it would not make a good metal guitar. If you ever play metal with that guitar, you shall be banished by the gods of metal.
The gods you worship are Steel
At the altar of Rock N Roll you kneel
A slave who forever Rocks
Is chained in the Devil's locks
AND SLAIN BY THE BLOODY AXE I WHAIL!
Quote by conquistador
*facepalm*

wow lets go put emgs and a bigsby on a hello kitty strat

Lol! Thats freakin great...
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
No you're not.

I played one of these at Sam Ash. It was better than most of their low end Fender-esque guitars. Maybe Flea and her added the checkers due to their interest in racing. I'm a NASCAR fan (with more teeth than children thanks for asking) and like the guitar. Yea, for a low end-change the pick ups-summer outdoor cheap banger it would do just fine. All teles have a distinct sound (and look). And if the neck warped due to a humid summer night gig - how loud would you really cry? Get the hello kitty out and bang on...
Quote by BFun
that would be awesome

No, avrils guitar looks cheap n crap

My thoughts exactly.....it's weird though, I was having a smoke with some of the guys involved with the local music scene and I say "Hey you guys..." some say "Huh?" I say "Did you guys know Avril has a signiture guitar out?" someone says "I didn't know she played guitar." I say "Yeah, but it's kinda weird it's just a single humbucker Squier Tele with a coil tap and it's all checkered and ****..." one guy says "That kinda sounds like it sucks."
Wow, not only is there not one person that can even stand avril but most seem to hate her so much that they would take out that hate on a guitar that resembles the one she plays...hmmmm....
heres the point

if you try to put a turd in a suit and take it to prom...its still a fucking turd

and witha user name like rhandy rhoads2 why in the hell would you even lok twice at that god awful excuse for a guitar
Quote by conquistador

if you try to put a turd in a suit and take it to prom...its still a fucking turd

I think the expression is "no matter how much you polish a turd, you can't make it shine" Or something along those lines?
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Quote by conquistador
heres the point

and witha user name like rhandy rhoads2 why in the hell would you even lok twice at that god awful excuse for a guitar

Because I tried it at a shop as a joke,and was surprised it was actually pretty good for a low end piece of s**t.
Quote by Highbinder
I think the expression is "no matter how much you polish a turd, you can't make it shine" Or something along those lines?

i made it my own
Quote by conquistador
i made it my own

You sure did
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
I have been jamming out Avenged Sevenfold on my Avril Tele. With new electronics, it is a rad guitar.
yeah, if you took her name off it (i don't like signature guitars in general, it's nothing to do with it being avril), and that retarded anarchy inlay, it's actually pretty cool.

those 80s charvel superstrats with checkerboard motifs look awesome... and the tele seems to suit it too. needs a floyd though...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
And for the record I don't hate her or her guitar. Would love to meet her actually. I bet a lot of people on this site that bash her would turn to puddy in her presence. Lose the bitterness and be free.
Quote by Dave_Mc
yeah, if you took her name off it (i don't like signature guitars in general, it's nothing to do with it being avril), and that retarded anarchy inlay, it's actually pretty cool.

those 80s charvel superstrats with checkerboard motifs look awesome... and the tele seems to suit it too. needs a floyd though...

First thing I would do wouldbe to put the strat meck I have lying around on it.
I hate the sig and the stupid Anarchy inlay.