Ok, so there's this girl at school. She's pretty hot. Anyways, we're having a Sadie Hawkins dance coming up, and I heard she wants to ask me. Here's the catch though...one of my best friends has a huge crush on her. He said it'd be ok if I said yes to her, but i dont know if he really meant it. Also, this girl changes who she likes a lot, so I'm not entirely sure what I should do.

Right now, what I'm thinking of doing is just telling this girl I'm not going to the dance at all, that way everyone is pretty much happy. I mean, I'm not infatuated with this girl or anything, she's just hot. Anyways, I was just wondering if any Pit-dwellers had some suggestions?

Thanks
dont do it bro its a trap. ill refrain from posting the image. oh yeah what is the sadie hawkins dance?? dont have that here in NM
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
no love just fugg
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Keep your eye on the prize...
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Quote by Dillona
Rape her.

beat me to it
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Don't care so much. The world ends in a few years, anyway.

Wait until she asks you, then decide. For all you know it could just be a rumor, and then you feel like una idiota.
Quote by Another bassist
Ok, so there's this girl at school. She's pretty hot. Anyways, we're having a Sadie Hawkins dance coming up, and I heard she wants to ask me. Here's the catch though...one of my best friends has a huge crush on her. He said it'd be ok if I said yes to her, but i dont know if he really meant it. Also, this girl changes who she likes a lot, so I'm not entirely sure what I should do.

Right now, what I'm thinking of doing is just telling this girl I'm not going to the dance at all, that way everyone is pretty much happy. I mean, I'm not infatuated with this girl or anything, she's just hot. Anyways, I was just wondering if any Pit-dwellers had some suggestions?

Thanks

say you didnt go. and we had our Sadie Hawkins dance for the valentines day dance. wait. Sadie Hawkins is like a when this girl had cancer or something. and her boyfriend or something asked her to marry. cause she was going to die soon. and soon afterwards she did. its for her memory. at least thats what they told us
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Try the relationship thread.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o