I searched and found nothing useful.

I was messing around earlier with it and got something that reminded me a little of 2 minutes to midnight by iron maiden, but now that fooling around with it has gotten me excited, I want to know some basic songs to practice my two hand tapping on. Suggestions?
eruption
duh

jordan, by buckethead

umm

heros of sand by angra

ill get some more in a bit

edit:
hot for teacher

midnight, by limozeen

you may want to check out
a lot of dragonforce solos, will have some interesting tapping things

as well as look at most any songs out of the 80s
when tapping was really at it most used [or atleast it seems]

EDITEDIT:
haha i just realized this is in bass guitar

well for bass tapping

just stick to basic patternsj
5-8-12 and stuff

i dunno, tapping on bass sounds wierd as hell
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
Last edited by envoykrawkwar7 at Mar 1, 2008,
just to let you know this has been done so many times before but anyway,

one by metallica

lip gloss and black - atreyu

ex-creations - the fall of troy
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Quote by Charlatan_001
You do mean for bass, right?

Because I'm pretty sure these other guys don't know that...

yeaaah. I'm getting that vibe

you'd think, what with it being in the Bass Forum and all, they'd realise

bless their little cotton socks...

and TS, To defy the laws of tradition has a really easy two handed tap part in the little bridgey sections
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
Stu Hamm has a lot of songs that have some easier 2 hand tapping sections.
'Country Music (Night in Hell)' is a good one.
'Surely the Best' is a little harder (2 hand-tapping wise)
Quote by skippy_moogoose
and TS, To defy the laws of tradition has a really easy two handed tap part in the little bridgey sections

Wait, that's tapping? So THAT'S why it sounds so weird!
I wouldn't call that easy. The left hand part is simple enough, but that right hand... if you've watched Hallucinogenetics, none of the tabs have it right, and I can't do it for the life of me.

But, Mr. Knowitall with a little practice would be a good one.
Quote by aguacateojos
I wouldn't call that easy. The left hand part is simple enough, but that right hand... if you've watched Hallucinogenetics, none of the tabs have it right, and I can't do it for the life of me.

But, Mr. Knowitall with a little practice would be a good one.

I pretty much do it the way he does on the video for the radio ( ) show he did to promte Frizzle Fry, it's on the Animals.... DVD

not got Hallucinogenetics, is it good? it is literrally the only Primus on disk form I'm missing
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
Stu Hamm's take on "Linus and Lucy" (aka the 'Charlie Brown Theme) is pretty easy; it just takes a bit of practice. There's even a YouTube vid out there of Hamm showing you how to play if if I remember right.
Easiest one I've found is Stu Hamm's Country Song and The Star-Spangled Banner. The Country one requires some moderately decent chops when it comes to slap, it's not hard no, but if you suck at slapping then it may take a little bit more work. The Star-Spangled Banner however is relatively simple and sounds beautiful
Yeah, that country song is neat and fairly easy. It also segues into one of Wooten's lessons on tap that you can find on Youtube.

The thing with To Defy... it that he's taping the E and A in seemingly random patterns that make that absurd sound. I can't do it consistently enough, I guess... more practice!
Quote by anarkee
Stu Hamm's take on "Linus and Lucy" (aka the 'Charlie Brown Theme) is pretty easy; it just takes a bit of practice. There's even a YouTube vid out there of Hamm showing you how to play if if I remember right.

Thats what i was gonna say. It's a bit of a crowd pleaser too haha.
if you have 24 frets jerry was a race car driver is a good one.

edit: did you know racecar backwards is racecar! OMG!!
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Your first mistake was getting a Chinese lady to cut your hair.

Your second mistake was getting someone who doesn't speak English to cut your hair.

Your third mistake was listening to your dicklock parents.

Quote by hey_ugly

edit: did you know racecar backwards is racecar! OMG!!

omg rly whoa

But yeah, that's a good one. DMV is good too, though I'm not sure how easy it is. I can play the main riff pretty easily, but some parts are really tricky.
Quote by hey_ugly

I tried it out. I don't have 24 frets but someone posted a 4 string version of the tab on here, i think it's version 4 of the bass tabs. I didn't do too well but that's one I'll keep working on. I'll take some of these other suggestions too, thanks a lot guys!
Quote by Hergiswi
omg rly whoa

But yeah, that's a good one. DMV is good too, though I'm not sure how easy it is. I can play the main riff pretty easily, but some parts are really tricky.

it's just practice, and a 5 string

lol, I can't do it, but I don't own a 5-er, but my mate sat and learnt it in a couple of hours, like all of it....so yeah, if you have a 5 stringer TS, give it a whirl
Quote by the humanity