I'm torn between what to buy. I wanted to buy a Epiphone Les Paul, or Bc Rich. Right now i'm leaning towards BC Rich. What is a common BC Rich with good sound I can get from the Guitar Center. Any suggestions?
Yup definitely get the Epiphone.
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
Quote by strings-N-stuff
I'd go with the Epiphone.

What Epiphone would you suggest? Under a 500$ price range.
BC Rich i have a Platium Pro which i love

but check out the new 08 BC Rich Guitars, the specs on them are crazy.

i`d suggest a BC Rich WMD Warbeast.... it`s alittle out of your price range but it`s a killer guitar... Nato body, OFR, Neck through. i played one and fell in love with it, so if you can save $250 more over your $500 limit i`d for sure look at the Warbeast
I just got an Epiphone Zephyr Regent which I love. THey are $500. Epiphone does a great job for the money. I will probably get some better tuning machine heads as the stock ones are a low point on this model. I'd also suggest the ES-175 which has 2 pickups and may be better for rock. THose are also selling for about $500. I just play solo with mine and the tone on the Zephyr is a little bit strong on the bass end- not much treble. I've tried a lot of Gibsons and while they look nicer and the Gibson name has more panach, they are almost always set with very high string action and just really not worth the money they get.
I'm not very familiar with BC Rich.
Best of luck
Raise to $700 and most BC Rich's are available to you. I mean, NJ, Exotic, NT, Masterpiece, Special and Special X.
For instance (sorry about eBay link) http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BC-RICH-mockingbird-special-X-trans-quilt-cherry-guitar_W0QQitemZ160212648309QQihZ006QQcategoryZ33035QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m122
Full Mahogany, AAA quilt maple, Grover tuners, etc. They are better than Epi's, I'd say.
Personally I'd go with Epiphone, I just hate how B.C. Riches sound(and look as well but thats less important).
2004 Fender American HSS Strat
Hughes And Kettner Switchblade
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epi LP Classic
Epi G-400
Yamaha acoustic
Boss DD-3 Delay
B.Y.O.C. MXR Distortion+
Vox Wah
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Go to the shop try out both choices choose the one that fits you most.
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Blackheart BH5H Little Giant
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
Quote by Simonwalker
Go to the shop try out both choices choose the one that fits you most.

+1

You can't make a decision over the internet