I eventually want to start a band, but right now I'm still learning the guitar. But I've always wondered when musicaians play, how they stay together and sound good?
they practise, simple as that. if something's not working with one of the guys in the band, that guy usually gets kicked out and replaced
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
Well basically everyone has to have a common goal to put out that music. It takes time and you have to find the right people who can make it all happen. It takes time and practice. In some ways it's like a marriage.
once you get better, everything will kinda just fall into place
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by slayer_zero
once you get better, everything will kinda just fall into place

Very true.

Playing with a band now, after 3 years experience, is totally different than playing with a band when I had 7 months experience. The more experience you have the more you can make the guitar kinda just work. When you first start out, you'll often be at a loss of what to do, hopefully you have a band that is either just as lost, or willing to guide you.

Stick with it, give it some time, and things really will fall into place.
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
It is very hard and takes a lot of commitment. I've been with my band now for just over a year and we had a problem with getting everyone to be loud and quiet enough. It takes a lot of time.