they're absolutely horrible.

It was of my band playing, when we first started playing. I couldn't stay on beat, and the drummer couldn't either. i had trouble changing from Am to Em

the funniest part is we thought we were GOOD lol

its kind of hard to describe, but ill upload an mp3 tomorrow if i can.

any similar experiences?
sup?
haha... 4 years ago (then when i started playing guitar) I was so proud of myself cuz i thought that i would have created a new amazing guitar riff... i knew that i know it from sumwhere... then i recognized that it's smoke on the water... my world got broken
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by HeartRaz0r
haha... 4 years ago (then when i started playing guitar) I was so proud of myself cuz i thought that i would have created a new amazing guitar riff... i knew that i know it from sumwhere... then i recognized that it's smoke on the water... my world got broken

a similar thing happened to me, i dont remember what it was though...
sup?
Quote by masterohumans
sort of. I thought i was good at improvising untill i recorded it and it was awful

Recording yourself and listening to it is indeed a great way of improving your technique.
------------------