So I was thinking about my strat and I thought... will it be cool if i install a 4th pickup and a second output jack...and maybe put a volume pot between... so that i could play my guitar with 2 diffrent amps and sound badass..do you guys think it could work? ;]
im guessing its a squier...so u shouldnt do that...you should get a real guitar...
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Yeah, with a bit of routering and cutting out on the pickguard etc. You could put the jack at the bottom of the guitar body.

Or you could buy a pedal with stereo output. I use an Arion stereo chorus pedal (SCH-Z) and you can have in direct mode and run two amps. One clean and one overdriven is a common setup.

Thanks

Alfie
yeah so i may spend like...20 bucks on a cheap single coil a apot and a jack...and have some fun :]
And yeah its a squier :/ but hey with some eq`ing i still manage to get good sounds out of a Ds-1 and a fender 15 amp ! :] sometimes i belive myself i sound like metallica... :/
Quote by SkateAndGuitar
yeah so i may spend like...20 bucks on a cheap single coil a apot and a jack...and have some fun :]
And yeah its a squier :/ but hey with some eq`ing i still manage to get good sounds out of a Ds-1 and a fender 15 amp ! :] sometimes i belive myself i sound like metallica... :/

oh really

i hope you have another guitar to play
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Quote by SkateAndGuitar
sometimes i belive myself i sound like metallica... :/

if you think you sound like metallica you must not sound very good
Don't **** with your only instrument. It's a bit of a rule...

check out all they videos on youtube
they dead serious about thuggin like that
if you ask me they are fruity
an i hope one morning they drown in there fruit loops