is it possible to get an angler fish or any other deep see fish like an angler fish in melbourne, victoria. If so can people tell me where to buy the fish? thanks
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Do you have the ability to create the conditions and pressures needed for an angler fish to survive? Because you know, pets aren't just to look cool.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Do you have the ability to create the conditions and pressures needed for an angler fish to survive? Because you know, pets aren't just to look cool.
no dude, the thing will die up here. They have brought them up, they die in a couple hours i hear.

Being up here is like you down there
yeah need a very expensive special aquarium for deep sea fish. A lot of big aquariums don't even have that sort of thing. So unless you have a few hundred grand to spend, don't bother.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm

yay im joining in
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
C-c-c-c-conformity!

www.myspace.com/nirvana_rox_ryda_j

Quote by Ovenman
Women don't sh*t.
There's no toilet in the kitchen.

Quote by Yan Yan
!

This thread was made back when i had my old 06 account.

You need a lot of equipment to keep them alive. That is if they rent a protected species like a lot of deep sea animals.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN

x)

Yer, bad idea, that much should be obvious.
♥xx♥

Quote by Dinkydaisy

My god! Look what you've started!
This Thread Is Epic Win.

EDIT: Do you have the ability to create the conditions and pressures needed for an angler fish to survive? Because you know, pets aren't just to look cool.
why get a fish? get something fun. like a dog. you can train dogs to do fun things. you can't train a fish to kill intruders, no matter how many fangs it has. unless your house is underwater...then, maybe...hm.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
why get a fish? get something fun. like a dog. you can train dogs to do fun things. you can't train a fish to kill intruders, no matter how many fangs it has. unless your house is underwater...then, maybe...hm.

But if your house was underwater, why not just get a shark, not an angler fish...

oh yeah and +1 for the dog. My dog does some stuff we didnt train him to do too, like knock on the door when he wants to come in/out
What happened to cats goddammit.......
BITCH, IMA LEAD FARMER

Read 'Em =]
-----------------------------------
[thread="1177989"]Unwanted[/thread]
[thread="1179087"]Rude Awakening[/thread]
no. youd need a chiller, crazy water volume, the right kind of food, and pitch black conditions, so you couldnt see him anyway.

fish are a lot of work.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Aidy Damage

Should have seen that coming... but I didn't
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by Callum89
Should have seen that coming... but I didn't

*collects trophy and douses self with champagne*

Thought i'd join in and Aidy Damage
Quote by Aidy Damage

If only you could sig pictures That's one that made me truly "lol"

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
.looc ot tsuj t'nera step ,wonk uoy esuaceB ?evivrus ot hsif reglna na rof dedeen serusserp dna snoitidnoc eht etaerc ot ytiliba eht evah uoy oD
<Omri> I love trannys too..
^wierd.
maybe you should get a fishstick they have a great survivability they can resist ice cold freezers and mind burning deepfryers :P
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's