i bought presale tickets (from ticketek) to concert using a password i found online... i got the email saying congratulations on ur purchase etc.... but presale is only for members that pay for ticketek, i have the free membership.. do u think ticketek might cancel my tickets? has anyone else ever done this? did it work?
I'm tempted to assume that there is a reason why your usename is Ralph Wiggum.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by Snowblind 911
I'm tempted to assume that there is a reason why your usename is Ralph Wiggum.

this is the first time ive bought tickets myself... so it will work? u didn't really answer my question
somebody please.. say ticketek 10 times fast in a row
when I try it, it always comes out 'dikketet dikkete' wich means big boobs in dutch

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

The this link is meatspin...

Anyway, I didn't think there was a way that you could actually pay for Ticketek services, it was just a free membership thing that you can use to buy tickets. You can attach your credit card details to it if you want to make buying faster, but apart from that, I'm pretty sure the only way they make money is by selling tickets...

I'm pretty sure they won't cancel them. What show is it, by the way?

Dragonforce? I don't even know what that is. Isn't it that Japanese card game "Dragon Force Z"?
Privilege Club is an online service that gives members access to premium seats, exclusive packages and special offers.

Membership costs $95 per year, but you do not have to pay until your first Privilege Club ticket purchase. Members get access to:

* Premium Seats - access to some of the best seats in the house.
* Waitlisting - be among the first to know about upcoming shows.
* Sold-out shows - gain access to new ticket releases (where available).
* Pre-sales - buy tickets before they go on sale to the general public.
* Special packages - enjoy pre-show functions, premium seats and exclusive deals.
* Privilege Club website - log on to purchase tickets, manage your membership and stay up to date on up coming shows, offers and packages.

i thought thats how presale worked, am i wrong? btw its smashing pumpkins in brisbane