hi guys, im new to the tab talk forum. ive tuned my guitar to C standard (C-F-Bb-Eb-G-C low to high). and i did use the searchbar for this question and didnt find a food thread for this. im tuned in C standard cause i just learned some queens of the stone age songs and wondering what other bands/songs are in this tuning. search bar only yielded drop C tuning and C# tuning threads. thank you for your help.
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
I dunno but it seems like the tunings thread (which bands uses which tunings) has been deleted. I'm pretty sure deathklok songs are in c standard and some (if not all) six feet under songs too.
Quote by Demonikk
The Absence, Dethklok, In Flames

i thought in flames used lower?
Top lel.
Quote by the memory
i thought in flames used lower?

I think they are in C standard, the only band I know of who go lower are Nile and that's only another half step down
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
I think they are in C standard, the only band I know of who go lower are Nile and that's only another half step down

Early In Flames=C standard, later=drop A#.

Nile are in Drop A. That A is 1.5 steps down, not half a step. That would be B.

And a LOT of bands go lower than C. Strapping Young Lad, Burzum, Divine Heresy, Nile (as you say), Carcass, Behemoth at times, Engel, early Arch Enemy, Amon Amarth, Machine Head, Fear Factory, Morbid Angel, Cannibal Corpse... that's just off the top my head.
Quote by Demonikk
The Absence, Dethklok, In Flames

A couple of songs of "Riders" are actually in B standard, like "Dead and gone" and "The Awakening" if memory serves me correctly.
Is c standard everything down 2 full steps from standard tuning?
I am trying to learn antivist by bring me the horizon and i cant figure out how to tune it.. I just need to know how many drops from standard each string is..
Kyuss - oddly enough.
Soundgarden have a couple of C standard songs, too.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.