Page 1 of 7
it just got me thinking, im going to say australia....
what do you think?
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
Gibson lp studio (fireburst)
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

morley rotating speaker '62
" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
togo!
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Middle Earth

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
I don't think there is a best country. But I would have to say Canada. The simple fact that it's big, open space land, it's clean (just look at the streets of Scotland and England and see all the trash) People have more pride and respect over there for their country, and it's just overall a great place.
Quote by tm1776
I don't think there is a best country. But I would have to say Canada. The simple fact that it's big, open space land, it's clean (just look at the streets of Scotland and England and see all the trash) People have more pride and respect over there for their country, and it's just overall a great place.

but people are quite racist and it's FREEZING!! streets England might be dirty but at least less racism and not as cold...
Ireland seems inherently cool, probably there now there's been a long lull in the bombings.

Or what was that country where the leaders made policies based on how much happiness it would bring rather than how much money and had like no crime despite being really poor?
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Australia!

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
sweden anyone?
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
The Shire
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
Finland FFS! Land that has no bums, because they can´t survive on the streets! (Because of the polar bears of course).
Isn't everyone just gonna say their own country??

Kinda makes it an irrelevant conversation in a way.

Plus, unless you've actually visited many many countries, how can you determine what's best if you haven't seen the scenery or met the locals, tasted the culture etc.

I've enjoyed all the countries I've been to,... everywhere has something for everyone.
What are you basing your reasons on?

I'm not sitting on the fence, and apologies for sounding like a school teacher

<tries to take off Motherly hat but finds it's stuck on>

Now go back and do it properly

LOL
Everyone is going to say their own country.

I'll say Australia, since it's mine.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Umbungalombugwai
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by Renfordoggz
but people are quite racist and it's FREEZING!! streets England might be dirty but at least less racism and not as cold...

Less racism in England? Unheard of...
Newzealands look nice although id say england from experience the lake districts probaly my favourite place one earth
Quote by Renfordoggz

How is Canada racist? That actually makes no sense to me whatsoever.
Quote by SmilerO'Rocker
Isn't everyone just gonna say their own country??

Kinda makes it an irrelevant conversation in a way.

Well, maybe people are so stuck to their own country that they happen to like it, and they don´t go visit other countries, I don´t know.

Not my case though, I´ve been living in Spain for the last 6 months. I like Spain, but I like my own country, Finland, better.
Scotland, I'm English but Scotland Rules
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
they all suck in their own way
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Iraq.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
I dunno I haven't visited many countries but I'd love to go to Cambodia, New Zealand or Costa Rica. One of those...
Quote by Justin Credible
How is Canada racist? That actually makes no sense to me whatsoever.

i have family who used to live there they moved like 4 times around the place and wherever they went the people used to say **** so they decided to move back to India
And yes there's less racism in england and i can say that because i live there...
Quote by Miquespa
Well, maybe people are so stuck to their own country that they happen to like it, and they don´t go visit other countries, I don´t know.

Not my case though, I´ve been living in Spain for the last 6 months. I like Spain, but I like my own country, Finland, better.

Yeah, Finland kicks ass! Finland is winning this thread!!! Woooo!!!1½