Page 1 of 2
You just have to give a reason why.

Then we will see who can.

I am because i can play Apex by The Black Dahlia Murder.
Last edited by Anooplol at Mar 1, 2008,
i can play smoke o the water! go me! lol
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......?
....\__________.?
Quote by GuitarSacrifice
i can play smoke o the water! go me! lol

Sorry man. But TBH you should see how many guitar shops around the world are full of kids like that lol
I am good at the guitar because I was once compared to Buckethead
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.
Quote by Phoenix-Kun
I am because i can improvise over pretty much anything

We have a (kind of) winner. But your only good because of the second part of that sentence.
I'm not because I'm still learning.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
I am better than you because I can play +Insert really hard song here+.

look how big my penis is!
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
depends what you class as 'good'
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Anooplol
Sorry man.

yo buckethead is awesome why would you be sorry, If anything, kudos to you dude. I wish i could be compared to him.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by JVL
riversofgore.com

isn't that advertising?

Yes. But so is everyone who has a myspace in their sig, or any sort of link thats not to UG.
Quote by Ichimaru
I am better than you because I can play +Insert really hard song here+.

look how big my penis is!

LOL you actually are good
Quote by Magero
Apex isn't THAT hard....
What a Horrible night to have a curse fucked me over for a while but I've nailed it now.

Thats cool but sorry man, according to the rules your not.
Quote by Shred Head
I can nearly play the chorus from Kissing the Shadows by Children of Bodom,.

HAHA I can play the fast part - best lick ever imo. but sorry your not good.
Quote by Magero
I can play Take 5....
According the to Jazz rules I like own the world or something....

LOL i can play it aswell. But sorry man, its not helping you. Ill give you a clue, if you could play man who sold the world you would be good.
Quote by ian 666
i am great caus i can play all the way through raining blood by slayer .

Sorry man, of you could play iron man by sabbath i would hail you though...
Read my last two posts before this one. Someone will figure it out, then they will laugh at the other people who havnt figured it out.
This thread is diabolically idiotic.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
I can play Brainstew by Green Day
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.
Well I'm good because I mastered at sweep arpeggios and I learned the solo of foul body autopsy..

And I'm also good at guitar because I'm number 1 best rated guitarist in all of UG
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Eladamri
I win because I can play "GTFO of the metal forum with this utter nonsense". It would be bad enough in the pit.

I am better at writing stuff than actually playing them.

I'm not an excellent player, but I would consider myself to be capable at the very least.
I can pick really fast, but my fretting hand is nowhere near. Once I get into my stride, I'm allright though.

I never seem to keep a style of playing for as long as 3 days. I keep changing.
This thread better be a joke, or Anooplol is one big fucking douche.

I was going to be replacing Michael Romeo in Symphony X because I owned him in a guitar battle, but then he threatened to eat me so I backed off.
Last edited by Mr. President at Mar 1, 2008,
Quote by Anooplol
Sorry man. But TBH you should see how many guitar shops around the world are full of kids like that lol

Maybe i shouldve put sarcasm in brackets next to what i said lol, I thought you wouldve picked up on the sarcasm, too hopeful am i!

i can play alot of intermediate stuff, preferably death and doom metal. Been trying to learn some tech-death (martyr and necro)
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......?
....\__________.?
The creation of this thread either makes the threadstarter and idiot or a rubbish troll.

Plus, for anyone taking this crap seriously, if you do think you're good, put the guitar down, because the moment you consider yourself hot shit on your instrument is the moment you stop getting any better.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by Dyer's Eve
The creation of this thread either makes the threadstarter and idiot or a rubbish troll.

Plus, for anyone taking this crap seriously, if you do think you're good, put the guitar down, because the moment you consider yourself hot shit on your instrument is the moment you stop getting any better.

My guitar is on my wall, I haven't picked it up since yesterday..
I'm playing the violin atm though...

Should I put it down ?
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Page 1 of 2