Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a multifx pedal and I don't really know wich one is the best.
I'm really interested in the boss ME-50:

http://www.musicstore.de/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/MusicStore-MusicStoreShop-Site/en_EN/-/EUR/ViewProductDetail-Start;pgid=?SKU=GIT0000599-000&ProductUUID=0&JumpTo=OfferList

and the korg toneworks AX 3000 G:

http://www.musicstore.de/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/MusicStore-MusicStoreShop-Site/en_EN/-/EUR/ViewProductDetail-Start;pgid=?SKU=GIT0007246-000&ProductUUID=0&JumpTo=OfferList

wich one would you choose, and why?

ps: if you have other sugestions in the same price range: please say them!

Thanks for helping out!

grtz
henis
I choose the ME-50 for durability, I ran over mine with a car and it still works fine :P lol.

That Korg Toneworks looks insane though, and definitely has more options than the ME-50. It's a tough choice really as both are nice pedals.

Is there anyone here that can vouch for the Korg pedal? :P .
I have a Korg AX5G it's the little brother to the 3000 - has a lot of the same presets and I LOVE IT - much more than my ZOOM G2.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
What amp do you have?

The Korg models amps, the ME50 doesn't

If you have a tube amp then get the ME50
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
Quote by JWBlack
What amp do you have?

The Korg models amps, the ME50 doesn't

If you have a tube amp then get the ME50

I have a peavey valveking 212 100w and a epiphone les paul standard
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Then why are you getting a multi? I would just get a used Boss GT-8 and put it in the effects loop because I'm assuming you only want the effects and not the distortion.

I mostly play metal with my band and the peavey has a good distortion but i need a bit more than that. but isn't the Gt-8 mostly for modeling and stuff?
i had the boss me-50

i really liked it but i was looking for something very specific witht he distortions that i couldnt get. all my friends LOVE it im just picky

i did have alot of fun with it though i kinda miss it

get it

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.