I was wondering and curious about finding a way to make a recording of someone with a deeper voice, sound not so deep. I don't know too much about EQs but I figured there could be something done about it.

Any suggestions?
myspace.com/realignedriffs
myspace.com/anthony4458

Equipment:
Epiphone Les Paul Classic Quilt Top
GHS Boomers 0.11
VOX AD50VT
Digitech Rp70
Dunlop CryBaby
You could try a Pitch Shifter tool. Audacity has one, so does most recording software, but it would probably make it sound really whiney and unnatural if you changed it too much.

I sing fairly high, but if I do change the pitch of a note I normally only a 1 semitone at the most. Else it sounds really unnatural.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
I forgot to add. Or just sing more often, your range will increase, for the best results though. Get singing lessons! I did for a few months and I don't regret it one bit!
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Thanks the tips guys. Yeah I don't really want to sound whinny and or like a chipmunk lol. I'll try it out later to see what I can get out of the pitch shifter effects.
myspace.com/realignedriffs
myspace.com/anthony4458

Equipment:
Epiphone Les Paul Classic Quilt Top
GHS Boomers 0.11
VOX AD50VT
Digitech Rp70
Dunlop CryBaby
Try cutting EQ around 200Hz, it gives the voice more midrange. I use that on my voice because mine's very thick, too.
High pass filters (on good microphone preamps) or low cut ones (often on good-quality mixers) should take care of your voice without sounding artificial. Essentially, they are fixed EQ cuts...so they can be replicated if you have an EQ plugin or hardware.
I've only used 5 or 6 HPFs on different preamps and desks (/--), and they only tended to cut very low frequencies to eradicate floor movement etc. I know you can change the frequency threshold on some of them though.

You can't do that to the really low voices though, because you'll lose the entire body. Check out recordings of Barry White etc, and see how the mix is put together.
Try to get ahold of Antares AVOX bundle, it includes their Throat software which can do a rather good job of formant shift and human throat modelling to completely change the character of a voice.

If you are trying to record, but can get the software, I'd be glad to run it through for you if you send me the raw file and tell me what you want.
What about kinda changing the way you sound? Cuz my pitch and range is pretty good, but my tone of voice sounds kinda boring....unless i dont talk for several hours, drink massive amounts of water and warm up.
Try to get ahold of Antares AVOX bundle, it includes their Throat software which can do a rather good job of formant shift and human throat modelling to completely change the character of a voice.

etc