I am wondering. What is so good about the valve king? I dont think i can get good metal sounds out of it.
theres nothing special about it...its just one of those things that people on this site latch on too and say is great...the only thing about it is its cheap...they dont sound that great to me...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
thats going to be my next tube head.
if you cranf the bass and treble and put mids around 6-7 you should get a pretty chunky tone.
the pinch harmonics sound amazing on it.
i dont see what you dont like about it
I'm a proud owner of a Valve King 112...

And you can't compare it with the 1000+ mesa/fender/marshall tube-amps but...
for the amount of money it's a great versatile amp!

It will never ever be a high-standard tube-amp but if you look at the SS-amps in the price-range I would defo choose this one!
i own one , depends how the tones go about , ive got this amzing metal tone out of it , but tis soo hard cos u usualy get **** tones , everyone exagerates but its good for a cheap budget valve amp so gtt it and experiment till u ccan get a good metal tone
Quote by JvL
I'm a proud owner of a Valve King 112...

And you can't compare it with the 1000+ mesa/fender/marshall tube-amps but...
for the amount of money it's a great versatile amp!

It will never ever be a high-standard tube-amp but if you look at the SS-amps in the price-range I would defo choose this one!

correct answer (in my opinion).

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?