is there ANY way that i can transfer my songs from my itunes ( around 2000 )
to my new computor?

please?
Find the itunes folder and then either burn it to a DVD, use a flash drive or any other devices that store files. Then install itunes on the new computer and put the folder back where it was. Itunes should find it.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
is there ANY way that i can transfer my songs from my itunes ( around 2000 )
to my new computor?

please?

memory stick, external hard drive, use ipod as external hard drive, pretty much any external storage device will do this as long as it has the capacity.
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
I hooked up my old computer to the wireless modem and transferred them over our home network.

You can get a cable that you can hook two computers together and transfer data between them. I think its called a crossover cable...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Depending on its size it might take you a little while, but once it is done, it's done.
just be glad you dont have to do it my way (the cheap but slow way). putting the entire song collection into 200mb packs and sending them over netmeeting to the other computer.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
Organize the files to smallest to biggest in size, do the smallest first.
Put your new computer monitor right next to the old one, highlight all your songs, and then just drag and drop
okay im going through using my memory stick, ( 500 songs a time )
and when i get them on my computor is there anything i can do that i can open them all into itunes in a few clicks?
Put them all in 1 folder where you want them. Go into iTunes and then: File > Add Folder to Library > find the folder > double click and voila.