E--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A--------------------------------3-5--------------------------------3-------------------------------
E-0-0-0-0-3-3-3-3-5-5-5-5------0-0-0-0-3-3-3-3-5-5-5-5---0-0-0-0-3-3-3-3-5-5-5-5

E--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A-7-5-3-5----------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-----------0-0-0-0-3-3-3-3-5-5-5-5-3---0---------------------------------------

i was messing around some and i found this riff and i dont think its bad the 7-5-3-5 can sound bad but for that part it depends on the efects and stuff. but anyway tell me wat u think