yeah I go to a really ghetto school because of the HAG program. (middle school) and we're halfway through and i had to do this wax museum with my grade one day. our teacher asked all of the classes in the school to come and walk around and most of them did. so first the little 6th graders come through, no big deal. then our grade level kids come through. they are on the traditional team which means they aren't in the highly academically gifted program so these are all the gang kids and the people that live in the ghetto around our school. I have no problem with them since most of them are pretty cool and will do a bunch of fun games with you like the penis game. then this mexican name Rosa comes by me. I've know she likes me before because she thought i was flirting with my sister who goes to the school and said she wanted to kill her because of it. so anyway she comes by with her other friend and listens. they barely speak any english but apparently she knows enough to hit on me. "You are VERY cute and have VERY cute eyes." she said as she got really close to my face. Then she walked off. She still hits on me and i don't wanna have 17 kids or anything. I had a dream that she took me into the bathroom with here friends and unzipped my pants and forced me to stick my wang in her and get her pregnant. She even gave me her number to call her. I want to call her to tell her to f*** off but she may have caller I.D. I need help pit monkeys. (sorry for the wall of text)

Quote by XxGloriousxX
i was flirting with this chick; tickling her and stuff. and she started tickling me, but i had taco bell the night before. so when she poked my side i let out this MONSTER of a fart and im sure it smell bad too.

Last edited by PantsDance69 at Mar 1, 2008,
Quote by PantsDance69
"You are VERY cute and have VERY cute eyes." she said as she got really close to my face. Then she walked off. She still hits on me and i don't wanna have 17 kids or anything. I had a dream that she took me into the bathroom with here friends and unzipped my pants and forced me to stick my wang in her and get her pregnant.

way to stereotype dick
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Is she hot?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
wat?

Anyway yeah, sounds like you're pretty prejudiced. I don't know anything about her but from your description it sounds like you don't know anything about her either.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
this is total balls.

*reported*
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Quote by NielsWho
Question 1:

Is she hot?

seconded
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Pics or GTFO.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.