Is it possible to plug two guitars into one amp at the same time if the amp only has one input? If so, what piece of gear would I need? Thanks
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
a splitter, a decent one is like 10 bucks at radio shack
but itll sound so unbeleivably ****tty having two guitars into one amp its not even worth it
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
are you supposed to be able to plug two guitars into one amp with two inputs?
my amp has two inputs, but when you plug two guitars in you get very weird side effects, like one guitar randomly gets really quiet and such.
yes it is possible.. but don+t you dare to go for it...

it sucks big time
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by Zida
my amp has two inputs, but when you plug two guitars in you get very weird side effects, like one guitar randomly gets really quiet and such.

It's cause you aren't supposed to do that.

An AB/Y would do it but you'll end up having the same problem as this guy.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Yes its possible, But you need a A/B splitter.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
Quote by COBHC6
a splitter, a decent one is like 10 bucks at radio shack
but itll sound so unbeleivably ****tty having two guitars into one amp its not even worth it

apparently it can blow your pickups up...or so ive had strongly advised to me

its probably not worth the risk considering itl be **** sounding anyway
so why is it that some amps have two inputs then?
(i have noticed that my two inputs produce different tones mind you, would that be the reason?)
Quote by Zida
so why is it that some amps have two inputs then?
(i have noticed that my two inputs produce different tones mind you, would that be the reason?)

High sensitivity jack and a low sensitivity jack.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Zida

woah dude, that's pretty balls. I have a Twin Amp, and I would never let anyone plug into the second input while I'm playing. I play it safe with my gear...ever since the tragic "accident".
Global warming at my homework, sir.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
High sensitivity jack and a low sensitivity jack.

Exactly. Like if I had to borrow a guitar with EMGs and play low-distortion music I could plug my guitar into the low sensitivity jack and it would cut 8dB before sending it to the preamp.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
your gonna have alot of cross tones and your guitars are gonna be really muddy.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era