Just bought a laptop, and I installed GTA San Andreas on it. I have most of the game beat on my desktop, and dont want to beat it again on my laptop just to be able to have fun with it at work.

Is there anyway that I can transfer the files from my desktop to my laptop, so that the game I have on my desktop is the same as what I have on my laptop? If so, which files do I copy to my laptop? Am I going about this wrong? Is there another way?
Shove the save files on a USB pen?
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
Quote by About 2 Snap

I tried putting the whole game folder on a jump drive, but mine is only 512m. I would have to do it about 30 times. Thats a lot of work...are there certain files that I need?
Erm, there should be a folder in My Documents called "GTA San Andreas User Files" if I remember correctly. Just transfer them.
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
there should be a save file somewhere in there. i dont know what its called. i used to have san andreas on my other laptop, but it crashed and i lost it. otherwise i would try to figure it out for you.
Quote by About 2 Snap

You should be able to find the save file through a normal search on your computer, sometimes they end in .sav etc. Otherwise this is the best course of action. I did this with Civ3
yeah I moved the save files around on a small USB key. You only need the save game file (should be the same name as the game) but you won't get all the photos you took taken over.
yeah it should be in your documents. folder called GTA San Andreas user files or something like that.
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Well, its a bad day....somehow, for some reason, my game got deleted. No wonder I couldnt find the right file. Back to square one I guess.....again. That was the second time I beat it. I dont think there will be a third.