Ok, so I have to do a report in french on something major that happened in 2007 and I have no ideas. I already did the death of someone on my last report but we have to do it again.
I used the search bar, wikipedia and yahoo/google already.
What would you say was the most interesting thing to happen in 2007?
It seems like a boring year so far (yes, I'm aware so far is an odd expression seeing as the year is gone). I'm from the UK but interesting news from anywhere would be good.

Stuff that's already been done includes britney spears (twice infact), the weather, floods, presidential elections and the death of an italian footballer.
Zeppelin reunion?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
Zeppelin reunion?

I was thinking ratm reunion but maybe zeppelin reunion would be better.
What about stuff other than reunions though? A reunion is just a kick in the teeth about how lame the present/future is becoming that we have to resort the bringing stuff back from the past.
I've also considered the death of Michael Jackson (not the singer, but I thought it'd be amusing for about 10 seconds to talk about the death of someone famous with the same name - make that 5 seconds).
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
For some reason I can't think of any. 07 was pretty uneventful compared to the big disasters and such of the last few years.
I took a dump the size of someone's head. Does that count?
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
I took a dump the size of someone's head. Does that count?

I don't mind some lame/mildly annoyingly funny answers but that was just plain lame.

P.S. It doesn't count
Quote by untalented
I don't mind some lame/mildly annoyingly funny answers but that was just plain lame.

P.S. It doesn't count

Damn. I'll try harder this year. I WILL get into the Guinness Book of Records.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Live Earth concert
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by untalented
I was thinking ratm reunion but maybe zeppelin reunion would be better.
What about stuff other than reunions though? A reunion is just a kick in the teeth about how lame the present/future is becoming that we have to resort the bringing stuff back from the past.

Muse at Wembley? That was pretty awesome, and got a lot of press.
Or Live Earth or Glastonbury or something. Or can it be any news event, not just music?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Vermintide
Oh, well... Metallica at Wembley

That was good, but it wasn't seen as a major event by anyone but Metallica fans...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
That was good, but it wasn't seen as a major event by anyone but Metallica fans...

I don't care, that just means non-Metallica fans were missing out

In all my life I don't think I'll ever go to a gig quite that good. It was just epic, in the truest sense.