My step went to seea football match earlier today, and Robert Plant was there.

He proceeded to get a photograph with him

I wish he didnt hate me, maybe I could have gone

Baha

So yeah... meet anyone famous lately?
at a wasp show i met some small bands. one from sweden. Fatal smile theyre called.

I find that support bands are so much nicer than the main act, they wanna meet people and give autographs and give picks and such.

But W.A.S.P. still raped the support acts..
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
what match was it?
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
I talked to Robert Plant on the phone once. The musc place I did work at experience was owned by a guy called Dave Donovan. He called the shop, and I was wearing my Zeppelin shirt at the time!

But I live in the West Midlands, so I could probably see him any old time if I tried hard enough.
My dad builds hand rails and stuff for really rich people and he just got done doing Ricky Rudds, NASCAR driver, Steve Smith, Carolina Panthers, and Country singer Clint Blacks so yeah i no some famous people
i met Jojo Garza (bassist of Los Lonely Boys)
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
yeah I live in worcester, He is regularly seen in the area
pink floyd are better than you
i met slash once, i was just going round london and i stopped at a fairly posh cafe and he was sat having a drink with a mate of his, i sat down and had a quick chat with him. genuinly nice guy.
I shook Bill Clinton's hand at a rally recently, does that count?
signature here: ________

member # (insert number) of the (insert club name) club
This is gonna sound like total bs... but..

I was in the guitar shop in my town, and I was talking to a guy who worked there, Nick was his name.

He told me to try his Fender Telecaster, which I did, I started playing classic rock stuff, break into the intro to "Whole Lotta Love" and he turns to me, says "Funny you should play that... Jimmy Page played this guitar at my best friend's wedding"
He showed me a video of it and everything, Nick was doing keys for Robert Plant & Jimmy Page, their sound guy was Nick's friend's brother or something...

My jaw dropped. Yes, that's right. I played a guitar Jimmy played.
Quote by Engel22
i met slash once, i was just going round london and i stopped at a fairly posh cafe and he was sat having a drink with a mate of his, i sat down and had a quick chat with him. genuinly nice guy.

I know people who met him who said that he was really cool as well.
Lol Denzel Washington was at a girls varsity b-ball game cuz his niece was on the team. Their team lost though...
I've got some shin pads that Kevin Keegan signed.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I came to this thread expecting you to say that you had a lucky charm which doubled as your step-dad or something.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Im surprised no ones said 'pics or it didnt happen'.

I really want to see the pic!
Quote by Preid
Im surprised no ones said 'pics or it didnt happen'.

I really want to see the pic!

He hasnt come in yet, but once he does I shall try my best

Im not surprised that people dont want to see two middle ages men posing together though 2bh

haha
i hate stepparents who hate their stepkids. you knew the person had kids, why the hell did you marry them if you didn't like the kids?
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by sunnysayshi
This thread is going to fail with stupid March 08'ers posting they seen god.

there cant be too many march 08ers yet... but we must brace ourselves
Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army

Quote by #1 synth
i figure as long as its not a puppy it's fair game for my penis.
Quote by Dabey
Why the hell's robert plant popping up everywhere these days?

Yeaaaah! He's at football matches, Alison Krauss concerts, Led Zep reunion gigs... He's just all over the place!
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
i met zakk wylde at the restaurant i used to work.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo

Me and Orlaith McAllister (from BB7 i think...) a few years ago in Disneyland Paris. I was walking round taking pictures of the hotel while my family was checking in and a limo turned up outside and some bird dressed in loads of designer stuff walked in. Knew who it was straight away x) I caugh her after breakfast the next morning, she was really friendly and waved and said hi every time i saw her after that
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by andyd93

Me and Orlaith McAllister (from BB7 i think...) a few years ago in Disneyland Paris. I was walking round taking pictures of the hotel while my family was checking in and a limo turned up outside and some bird dressed in loads of designer stuff walked in. Knew who it was straight away x) I caugh her after breakfast the next morning, she was really friendly and waved and said hi every time i saw her after that

Jealous :|
ive never met any guitarists

But...

Meet a bunch of the Red Wings

Lindstrom, Federov, Hasek

And Some Of The Pistons

Tayshaun, Chauncey

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave
I dont wanna die, Im a god, why cant I live on?
When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste.
And in my last hour,
Im a slave to the power of death

Member Of The Jagermeister Fan Club