I've decided I want a Single Rectifier. I've looked at a lot of amps and researched many different makes, and the Single Rectifier ticks all the boxes.

The only problem is I can't find that many soundclips of it. I've searched Youtube and Google, but people seem to prefer the Dual Rectifier, so there aren't any demos or anything like that.

So I was wondering if anyone on here has any soundclips of it? It would be really useful and help me out a lot.

Cheers guys.
Many people prefere the Duel because of the extra channel options.

imo, you could get a much better amp than the Recto. If you havent found any clips how do you know your gonna like it? May have some shiney features but seeing as your in the UK you have some better options for the price.
Quote by False_God
Many people prefere the Duel because of the extra channel options.

imo, you could get a much better amp than the Recto. If you havent found any clips how do you know your gonna like it? May have some shiney features but seeing as your in the UK you have some better options for the price.

I played through one in a music shop a while ago, so I'm going on that and recommendations. Either way, I'm going to play it again before I buy it, so if I do decide I don't like it (which I doubt) I can look for something else.

I looked at Engls briefly, but I don't really like the tone. Plus they all have about 4 channels, when I only want 2.
You know you want it, but you've never actually heard it?
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
You know you want it, but you've never actually heard it?

As I said earlier, I've played through one before and I found a few clips on Youtube. I'd just like a few more is all.