Hello UG!
I recently decided that I want to improve my speed on fretboard and the knowledge about scales. After asking few friends I finished with a links to two programs
Guitar Speed Trainer Pro
Guitar Scales Methods
I wonder if any 1 ever used this :>? Does it really helps to gain fast progress?

Cheers.
Poor polish guitar player.
I googled those for you, and I really wouldn't spend money on either of those. General rule of thumb: Never trust any guitar book/program that tells you you're going to be a better player after using it/reading it. The Guitar Scales Methods looks especially like a complete waste of time and money. It's exactly the same thing as some kinda diet pill or something. Just my IMO tho.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
So what would you suggest?
I know that the main rule is "practise practise practise", but as I play like 3-4 hours a day I see no progress on my speed playing.
Poor polish guitar player.
John Petrucci's Rock Discipline is great if you're into metal/speed.

Look him up on YouTube and see if his lessons are good for you. His book costs about $20USD and most of the video you can get on YouTube or similar sites if his DVD is 2 pricey. Hope it helps!
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
I'm using the 100 Chord Method (same company as the the Guitar Scales and Guitar Speed) program right now and I like it. For me it's a very tough workout for my hand and it's also helping me really learn the fretboard notes. I won't recommend it to anyone, but I would say try out the demos and decide if you think it's good. The demo will show you everything it's about so you can easily decide if you think it's good or not. It's not just some stuff you read, it's pretty focused practice. It even tells you that if you don't think it's right for you or that if you don't think you'll actually do what it says to do, then don't buy it. I've been using the chord one for 4 days and it's kicking my ass. I've always been very weak in the area of chords and I really think this will help me. It's the best practice I've done since I started playing guitar.