ok, well I've had these strings for a year now, and i want to change them.

i took out the old Low E string and put in a new one, but it gives me fret buzz for some reason.

The action on the guitar has not been moved so why do i still get a buzz??

and how do I put a new string on ?

its a tune o matic bridge btw, all i need help is when you get to the headstock and put the cable throgh that small hole (lol) after that im lost
you haven't changed strings for a YEAR?
that's ****ing horrible
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
tell me how you putted them in
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Quote by danielrobbyshor
you haven't changed strings for a YEAR?
that's ****ing horrible

lol I know

My dad told me not to, cus when i tried changing the strings last time i preety much F'ed it up
it will buzz at first you've just got to play it for a while to wear it in. I'm sure if u visited your local guitar shop they'd show you how to fit new strings its very hard to explain on through this,
have you stretched the strings?
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Quote by mr.glavin
it will buzz at first you've just got to play it for a while to wear it in. I'm sure if u visited your local guitar shop they'd show you how to fit new strings its very hard to explain on through this,

I asked last time if i could see how they change it, but they said no. those jerks
Quote by pix_dement
have you stretched the strings?

yes, i've pulled it all the way through
There are websites out there that will tell you how to string just about any guitar imaginabe. Used to keep it under favorites for our students. New computer byby link.
ah finnaly got it, finished restring my whole guitar

one last question:
theres still a little fret buzz on some strings, will that go away after playing for a while? b/c I havent changed the height of the bridge at all and old strings werent buzzing either

EDIT: only the E A D strings are buzzing the rest are good
Last edited by esp1234 at Mar 1, 2008,
could be the type of string. if u got a thicker gauge string u may need to raise those strings
Quote by tonkakody
could be the type of string. if u got a thicker gauge string u may need to raise those strings

they're 9's