So, I went to grab my phone about an hour ago, opened it up, and saw the the screenw as just blank, with only a white light. I turned it off and on, took ou the battery, and still, my phone has a blank screen. Anyone have any tips on how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Oh yeah, it is a Nokia 6102i, if that helps.
Quote by Broadsword
I posted this in the last one, but yeah, some old dude in a McDonalds in Alabama called me an aardvark.

put the battery back in?
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
I think Nokias have a knack for doing that. It happens to my phone occasionally, but all I ever have to do is either turn the power on and off or just wait a few seconds for the phone to unfreeze.

Try turning the phone off and plugging it in to your charger for a few minutes. Turn it back on and see if it's working.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Call your service provider!

Doesn't Nokia have a FAQ online?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Yeah, they do have an FAQ but it's all about like if you can't call people, which I can do I just can't see anything on the screen. I tried everything you guys suggested, but still no luck. Thanks anyway.
Quote by Broadsword
I posted this in the last one, but yeah, some old dude in a McDonalds in Alabama called me an aardvark.

Smash it and get a new one.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Do you have one on those 4 number security codes on it?
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Here's what you do:
1. Grab a lighter
2.Grab a cigarrette
3. Smoke
4.Drink Beer
5.Smash head off of wall to relieve stress
6.Get a new phone, Your's just took a **** on you
Your Mean

I hate you now

Let's be friends and play!