So, I have an interview and audition at the University of Salford on Wednesday and I have been asked to prepare 2 pieces for it. Now, my question is should I take my own guitar with me? It does not specify whether or not to do this in the letter. Also, if I should take my guitar, should I also take my amp as well? It would also be much appreciated if anyone who's been/is going for an interview there to tell me this.

Thanks in Advance
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
yeah you should take ur equipment...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Dabey
why not phone them and ask?

That seems like the best suggestion, if you're unsure bout stuff for/from various uni's phone the department and ask.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
yea take your own, you'll be more comfortable using it or sure, and if they dont have one, youll look like a dumbass
Dean Something-or-Other
Jay Turser Semi-Hollow
B. Bass
Woodbine 12str.
-------
Crate Flexwave 120w
about 1300w more bass than i need
-------
But really Im a Drummer...
Zildjian biotch
your guitar and a cord is a must imo, always better to play your own instrument, and then I assume they can have you drag around an amp too
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Well if you take your own and they have one ready for you, you can just use that one. But if you assume they have something for you and they don't, you're screwed.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
I would phone and ask but I do not have a very good telephone manner and I do not want to come across rude to them.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
They will provide basic equipment, however, take your guitar and any effects you desire - is the general rule.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish